No announcement yet.

JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's obviously Pato & I don't believe JJB if I'm being honest. Hope I'm wrong, Pato is a fine striker
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Sky sports just reporting a deal could be close for Osvaldo. Apparently Inter have representatives over in London to sort out deals for a couple of players. And again on sky sports, harry has come out and said he's not interested in Pato. Apparently we were offered him yesterday but he's not what we are looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
        For the 2nd time in less then 7 days by brother has driven a well known forward to a hotel where he has met with people from QPR.

If we pull this off 90% will be pleased.

Will keep you updated if I hear any more. Just passing on info etc..
        Please don't. My kids are about as much attention seeking I can deal with. Don't need yours.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...alexandre-pato

Harry says here that we not even close to signing anyone and going by his history of signings I would believe him over someone thinks they are ITK when its proven in summer transfer you was making it up
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• How was anything I said proven not to be true? It was in fact the opposite. I said we were in talks with Caulker, days later we signed him. What a strange person you are, stranger or silly still if you believe anything that Harry says as gospel. Put it this way, one of us is lying and it’s not me also for your info Pato is currently playing in Brazil, Not Italy.
          Last edited by JJB; 23-01-2015, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• I'd be happy with Osvaldo. Not sure I believe jjb tho.

Comment

• You said recently played in Italty. Pato played for AC Milan recently ....
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• 2013. That's not recent.

Comment

How was anything I said proven not to be true? It was in fact the opposite. I said we were in talks with Caulker, days later we signed him. What a strange person you are, stranger or silly still if you believe anything that Harry says as gospel. Put it this way, one of us is lying and it’s not me also for your info Pato is currently playing in Brazil, Not Italy.
                  Give it a rest JJB. We were linked with Caulker from the day we beat Derby, it was hardly breaking news. You're trying to pull another off now with all the press surrounding Osvaldo.

As I said previously, you broke this rumour on Tuesday and actually stated "For the 2nd time in less then 7 days" which suggests this player has been over here in talks for around 10 days now, or is he flying back and too under radar from the media? Considering he's "well known" and is plying his trade in Italy, I very much doubt he'd escape media attention.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Hahaha there we go then!
                    Last edited by Mattyqpr; 23-01-2015, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Yes, that is me and those photos are of my 3 sons. My eldest is 17 then 15 then 10. Sorry to disappoint. Come to think of it who needs ######## like this. I'm going to starting posting what I hear up on my twitter page from now on.
                      Last edited by JJB; 23-01-2015, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Yes, that is me and those photos are of my 3 sons. My eldest is 17 then 15 then 10. Sorry to disappoint. Come to think of it who needs ######## like this. I'm going to starting posting what I hear up on my twitter page from now on.
                        Why hav'nt you posted it on your twitter mate?
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Just got your pm. fair enough, i have deleted it jjb. but you need to ask matt do delete the quote on his post too.

as for having privicy, why did you post that pic on twitter anyway if you want it private?

Comment

• Twitter is for people you know and who you can choose to follow. Any weirdo can check you out on here. I have nothing to hide but I don't really want photos of my sons over a public message board either.

Comment

Twitter is for people you know and who you can choose to follow. Any weirdo can check you out on here. I have nothing to hide but I don't really want photos of my sons over a public message board either.
                              But any weirdo can see you on twitter too mate, i just proved that

Comment

• Well done guys!
                                I am surprised anyone posts ITK stuff on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X