Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Club & Fan Group Disagreement re Stan Bowles Benefit - Game vs Bournemouth Jul 29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Lot of moaning on here. Maybe because there's a f ack lot to moan about involving our club at the moment?
    Yeah, and farking kit makers ain't one of them.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Jimmy said it for 2-3 years mate. If you want to see a man that dodged a bullet look at Fernandes after the Derby game at Wembley.
      Yep & then reloaded his gun and shot himself in the head by giving Redknapp a new contract. Thick fkin pr!ck!!

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
      If they pushed theyd get around 10k in there
      I agree with you mate.

Comment

If they pushed theyd get around 10k in there
        Easily. Perhaps more.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

And rewarded Traore and Green as well. Total disaster as a chairman but he is a decent bloke wearing a blue and white scarf and having a beer with the punters. Only at QPR

Comment

Disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
              My thought as well, but why reserve judgement until we know all the facts. Let´s go crazy...
              I agree but can only go by what the guy who had the meeting with Hoos is saying on Twitter. It's not like the minutes are going to be published!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Yep & then reloaded his gun and shot himself in the head by giving Redknapp a new contract. Thick fkin pr!ck!!

I agree with you mate.
                Such a sad state of affairs. My mrs asked me i was getting season ticket next yr i said no were going to mexico. Got fed up driving back to peterborough peed off.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                  I agree but can only go by what the guy who had the meeting with Hoos is saying on Twitter. It's not like the minutes are going to be published!
                  Why shouldn't they be published? Official meetings between club and fan groups always do.

Comment

Such a sad state of affairs. My mrs asked me i was getting season ticket next yr i said no were going to mexico. Got fed up driving back to peterborough peed off.
                    Gave mine up this season reluctantly. Just wasn't enjoying it. Fantastic decision!!! Loving my weekends with my kids & family and not watching the crap football I have to read about on here after the poor punters who have gone post.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      Gave mine up this season reluctantly. Just wasn't enjoying it. Fantastic decision!!! Loving my weekends with my kids & family and not watching the crap football I have to read about on here after the poor punters who have gone post.
                      Fair play to you. Went with my dad for years he died 2014 last game we watched was pof v derby ironic really.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Why shouldn't they be published? Official meetings between club and fan groups always do.
                        I agree. But no chance the club will release anything. Probably say the meeting never happened

Comment

Renewed mine for my lads but will not next year as just do not enjoy the fare being served up. 38 years following them

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Renewed mine for my lads but will not next year as just do not enjoy the fare being served up. 38 years following them
                            Seems more and more knocking it on the head. Tf will realise in league 1 and 8k fans

Comment

Said it a while ago give me Flavio over this prick anyday of the week. At least you knew what you were getting from him.

Comment

Fair play to you. Went with my dad for years he died 2014 last game we watched was pof v derby ironic really.
                                Wow that's amazing shaggy. Sorry to hear about your dad. Thing is, people think supporting a club should mean putting up with sh!t. I don't agree. I don't mind playing poor, I don't mind losing. I don't mind what league we're in if I'm honest, but what I've seen the last few years, and the dross we are served up is unacceptable. I was going home with the hump every single week. That's not how it's meant to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X