Loic Remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
    I liked Isla. Thought him and Vargas linked up instinctively.

Wasn't Isla brought in when wing backs were supposed to be our ultimate solution - a formation abandoned before the month was out?
    Yep I believe so.Wasn't it him and Philips getting in each others' way up that right flank?

Comment

I liked Isla. Thought him and Vargas linked up instinctively.

Wasn't Isla brought in when wing backs were supposed to be our ultimate solution - a formation abandoned before the month was out?
      Yep, I always rated them. Only thing didn't things turn sour with them and club?
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobbers View Post
        Yep I believe so.Wasn't it him and Philips getting in each others' way up that right flank?
        Matty Phiilips seemed prone to get in the way. Took the ball over and sometimes did something with it, and other times, well.........

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Yep, I always rated them. Only thing didn't things turn sour with them and club?
          Didn't we sign someone from Uruguay who masqueraded as being Chilean which didn't go down well. But then, the team was hardly settled even them, players were in , then not, then out for a while. Anyone would get rats'd off with that!

Nevertheless it was something to get excited about, "back in the days".

Comment

Didn't we sign someone from Uruguay who masqueraded as being Chilean which didn't go down well. But then, the team was hardly settled even them, players were in , then not, then out for a while. Anyone would get rats'd off with that!

Nevertheless it was something to get excited about, "back in the days".
            Came from West Ham on loan?I think he didn't get on with the current Chileans because of his bogus affiliations?

Edit.Just remembered - Mauro Zarate,Argentinian/Chilean and bit of a right wing nutter by all accounts which didn't go down at all well at the time.
            Last edited by Blobbers; 04-03-2018, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Tripped over his wallet.

Let us down badly in favour of the SW team when he could have been a huge star for us
              This and it probably cost QPR their Premiership status.

Comment

Came from West Ham on loan?I think he didn't get on with the current Chileans because of his bogus affiliations?

Edit.Just remembered - Mauro Zarate,Argentinian/Chilean and bit of a right wing nutter by all accounts which didn't go down at all well at the time.
                I think Zarate was a quality player but with a bit of attitude and Harry didn't like him. Underused talent I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  Sent off tonight for Getafe against Real Madrid.
                  Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
                  my Palace friend has told me that Remy is playing against Bolton in The FA cup this weekend
                  Appears your mate is not very ITK

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Appears your mate is not very ITK
                    January 2017 was more than a year ago?
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Didn't we sign someone from Uruguay who masqueraded as being Chilean which didn't go down well.
                      Javier Chevanton. Only made 2 appearances. Another one of Arry’s odd signings along with Oguchi Onyewu who never played at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Javier Chevanton. Only made 2 appearances. Another one of Arry’s odd signings along with Oguchi Onyewu who never played at all.
                        Yep,that was the fella.Haven't got a very good track record with sarf americans have we?
                        Last edited by Blobbers; 05-03-2018, 12:34 PM. Reason: Spacebarstuckdown....

Comment

Yep,that was the fella.Haven't got a very good track record with sarf americans have we?
                          And norf americans too? All that springs to mind is the aforementioned Oguchi Onyewu, Juergen Sommer and Matt Pickens (who curtailed Rowan Vine's career). Roy Wegerle was naturalised as an adult so doesn't count ;-)

Comment

And norf americans too? All that springs to mind is the aforementioned Oguchi Onyewu, Juergen Sommer and Matt Pickens (who curtailed Rowan Vine's career). Roy Wegerle was naturalised as an adult so doesn't count ;-)
                            We did have Ossie Ardiles for a spell though but very much on his last knockings.
                            And Alan Brazil.

Comment

Roy Wegerle he was narf good! Its sarf to say he was 1 of my favourites .. sorry just wanted to get in on the norf/sarf action, but with a twist.......... anyway thats a norf from me.....
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

My memory is shot to pieces but I have it in my grudge bank that Jurgen Somner was awful and cost us at least 15 points and caused us to be relegated one season. Didnt Wegerle lose his bottle and become hopeless towards end of his stint with us too?

Comment

Working...
                                X