Jordan Cousins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
    There's a player in there somewhere we all saw his ability at Charlton, if we can get the best out of him we will be laughing. Personally don't think he's doing badly atm big strong unit and he will surely be good in the coming seasons(hopefully still with us)
    Were we watching Charlton on a regular basis then, or is this based on him having a decent game against QPR (many players seem to do that - probably because we are sh-!te)?
    I remember Georges Santos having a good game and scoring against QPR playing for Sheff Utd - it might have been Ollie's 1st game in charge. He wasnt good either.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Were we watching Charlton on a regular basis then, or is this based on him having a decent game against QPR (many players seem to do that - probably because we are sh-!te)?
      I remember Georges Santos having a good game and scoring against QPR playing for Sheff Utd - it might have been Ollie's 1st game in charge. He wasnt good either.
      I couldn't stand Santos, what a donkey!

Comment

Guy won their player of the year twice in a row right? Can't be that bad.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          And Perch won Wigan's but hasnt been particularly good at QPR.

Hopefully, Cousins will come back from his injury and prove us doubters wrong.

Comment

And Perch won Wigan's but hasnt been particularly good at QPR.

Hopefully, Cousins will come back from his injury and prove us doubters wrong.
            I may be in the minority but on the whole I rate Perch. Admitedly has his poor games, bet who doesn't. Looks a lot better with a winger like Pawel in front of him who's going to track back.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Surely that's very much dependent on how good or bad others were. Could have been best of a bad bunch

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Surely that's very much dependent on how good or bad others were. Could have been best of a bad bunch
                That's very true of course but for two years, he stood out enough to them at this level for them to give him the award. I don't think he's an amazing player by any means, but he's better than he's showing us.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Haven't read this thread yet but I know for a fact a hand full of people probably telling him to "fark off out of this club not good enough". And people wonder why young talents never succeed here lol.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    Haven't read this thread yet but I know for a fact a hand full of people probably telling him to "fark off out of this club not good enough". And people wonder why young talents never succeed here lol.
                    ^

How can you expect anyone to perform well when every game feels like an away one. Especially when Holloway had to come out and basically admit that the Rangers fans bullied Gladwin out of the team. Regardless of how one plays, the level of abuse that goes on both here and at the grounds is ridiculous.

Comment

And I suppose we are guilty of bullying Sandro, Polter, Chery and Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensParkPurgatory View Post
                        ^

How can you expect anyone to perform well when every game feels like an away one. Especially when Holloway had to come out and basically admit that the Rangers fans bullied Gladwin out of the team. Regardless of how one plays, the level of abuse that goes on both here and at the grounds is ridiculous.
                        Very much so. I'm guilty of criticising Washington here, but at matches, I still support him when he plays and will continue to do so. However the atmosphere is toxic at matches and no one gets away without some form of criticism at every match.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          And I suppose we are guilty of bullying Sandro, Polter, Chery and Henry.
                          Matt Phillips, Fer, I even remember hearing that last season opening day, there were a very small amount of fans booing Charlie Austin against Charlton. It was brought up here, but to be fair, people here were ridiculing those people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan8947 View Post
                            I may be in the minority but on the whole I rate Perch. Admitedly has his poor games, bet who doesn't. Looks a lot better with a winger like Pawel in front of him who's going to track back.
                            I'm with you on that one. He's not as useless as people make out. The last 2 wins I thought he played well.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

^

Wish the players would go over the to culprits at the game and have a word. Don't be bullied by these spanners.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

^

I have heard this before. Worrying.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X