This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    No doubt we'll be treated to posts aimed at you during our next spell of poor results.

Oh Joy !!
    I can assure you that you won't from me mate.

This whole thread is ridiculous and petty. Fair one to Pinkie for having faith when loads didn't but rubbing peoples noses in it right left and centre is getting boring now!

Comment

Mods I think this post should be closed

Comment

Honestly get a grip, im having abit of banter, seems as i got slaughtered by loads of you for backing ollie, its called give and take a few weeks ago there was soo many girls blouses & toys flung out the pram, so nothing wrong with abit back,if you cant take it dont dish it! not once was i upset by any of you lot apart from getting battered by rubbish!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Honestly get a grip, im having abit of banter, seems as i got slaughtered by loads of you for backing ollie, its called give and take a few weeks ago there was soo many girls blouses & toys flung out the pram, so nothing wrong with abit back,if you cant take it dont dish it! not once was i upset by any of you lot apart from getting battered by rubbish!
          As I've pointed out a few times mate, I never dished anything. All I did was question Ollie's capabilities as a manager. You on the other hand are calling people out by name. You were doing it on the match thread last night too.

It's bloody childish mate. The team is doing well, can't you just enjoy it like the rest of us without trying to wind other people up!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            As I've pointed out a few times mate, I never dished anything. All I did was question Ollie's capabilities as a manager. You on the other hand are calling people out by name. You were doing it on the match thread last night too.

It's bloody childish mate. The team is doing well, can't you just enjoy it like the rest of us without trying to wind other people up!

I wasnt name calling out at all, infact you couldnt but help have a dig after i thought you was being polite about getting things wrong, but no came the dig at the end, which i ignored tbh, your too sensitive tarbie! this whole threads just abit of fun but thats lost with you!

Comment

Once was funny, now it's a little bit cringe, pinkie.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

And theres not been much cringe worthy stuff posted on here since ollie took over! lol

Comment

I must admit I can't help feeling some sympathy for Pinkie. He was virtually a lone voice on here a few weeks ago the way he constantly stuck up for Ollie when most on here were calling for his head. Yet he always did it with good spirit and never took things personally. I was quietly agreeing with him the whole time but often didn't back him up just to avoid the aggro

Similar situation with Mackie. Look how many on here had written him off. Shows how much fans know sometimes eh?

In my view this thread is only banter, but I think it's run its course now and best that we move on from it.

Comment

Thanks stan and exactly how it is, some are obviously touchy cos theyve said so much rubbish about ollie and have been proven wrong same as halls no good in midfield lol, anyway onwards n upwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      I must admit I can't help feeling some sympathy for Pinkie. He was virtually a lone voice on here a few weeks ago the way he constantly stuck up for Ollie when most on here were calling for his head. Yet he always did it with good spirit and never took things personally. I was quietly agreeing with him the whole time but often didn't back him up just to avoid the aggro

Similar situation with Mackie. Look how many on here had written him off. Shows how much fans know sometimes eh?

In my view this thread is only banter, but I think it's run its course now and best that we move on from it.
                      Really? can't remember saying 1 bad thing about olly. Results were irrelevant to me as I saw an improvement on jfh who some bizarrely wanted to bring back.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Really? can't remember saying 1 bad thing about olly.
                        Not you WeAre, but SO many were. We were just in the silent minority

Comment

Not you WeAre, but SO many were. We were just in the silent minority
                          Couldn't be nearer the truth. My days and views are pretty much numbered. This forum has been taken over by the youngsters who are always right. Hitman is like the pied piper, leading his army.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Oi! I've been against sacking Ollie all along! Been agreeing with Pinkie the whole time, I just think the whole rubbing people's noses in it thing again and again is a bit...meh. Once was pretty funny.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Ginge fair enough but plenty had been banging their drums repetitively, but its all in abit of fun on my behalf, some need to lighten up abit! Im 48 so no spring chicken myself but like abit of banter!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Couldn't be nearer the truth. My days and views are pretty much numbered. This forum has been taken over by the youngsters who are always right. Hitman is like the pied piper, leading his army.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X