No announcement yet.

Massimo Luongo - Lge 1 level footballer? - Signs new contract until 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinkie. You were on here a few weeks ago gloating and coating people off who never had the belief in the manager that you have and I was coming around to him after not wanting him in the first place but that could be the game and selection that dragged us right in the #### and if you think we are certainties to avoid relegation then I think you need to look at us through the whole of this season and not what we want Ollie to be.

Comment

• Ive still got 120% faith and no way do i think we`re going down whatsoever, & ollies not had a fdull season, think its 16 games isnt it, not sure if thats fa cup included but you do make me laugh with a load of others on here demanding instant success, its hilarious the lack of patience and composure alot of our fans have!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Not instant success but how many games have we actually won? Forget the bad decisions or the perception of being unlucky. How many wins and how many losses has he had?

Comment

• And how much has ollie had to change things around and the staff/players??!! i think what youre asking is instant success! what else do you expect from the crap jimmy put on the plate?

Comment

• Pinkie. Forget JFH as you cannot justify Ollie's record or lack of it and keep blaming JFH and yet come do a lap of honour coating people off after 3 decent results. That to me is a short term view.

Comment

• I mean hes just brought in new players that have only just started there first games, too much premature ejaculation going on around here straight away as things dont go right, lets forget how we`re playing and forget about we`re creating chances, also top teams are not playing us off the park any more, but lets forget also bad decisions and lets just hammer the club and ollie for the sake of it cos we never wanted him here

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Pinkie. Forget JFH as you cannot justify Ollie's record or lack of it and keep blaming JFH and yet come do a lap of honour coating people off after 3 decent results. That to me is a short term view.
                Ill be doing another one when we start getting the results we should be getting

Comment

• Pinkie. But we are not taking the chances and that is why we are losing games and I agree the fare is better than before but our league position is not. I gave you credit for believing in Ollie when he had a few results so am more than happy to be wrong but one thing you have to acknowledge is we are not in a good state right now as the table shows.

Comment

• Well im sorry 73 but disagree! we wasnt in good shape when ollie took the job, & now we`re in better shape and the results will start coming im sure, how are you going to be if we win on saturday 73?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Well im sorry 73 but disagree! we wasnt in good shape when ollie took the job, & now we`re in better shape and the results will start coming im sure
                      Just need to find the levels shown against Reading, Newcastle, Fulham and Huddersfield (2nd Half) on a consistent basis.

Comment

• Very very happy as I only give a shir about QPR not a love in with players, managers or owners. Will also make the journey back a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Fair point. If their keeper hadn't pulled off that worldy from Conor we'd have been 1-0 up and could have been a different story. He made another outstanding save 2nd half from Smith's point blank header.

Hmm, can he defend though? It's certainly not his strong point. Agree on all your other points.
                          Pawel's not best suited at it, that's for sure. Mackie in front of him didn't work. Think if the three CBs are good enough (which they are) and the midfield shield strong enough (which it clearly isn't) then any fit, fast winger, with coaching, can play wingback as the five spread about along the line narrowing the space. That's not, yet, the case for us.

Comment

• We have a striker who can head the ball and our best crosser at Right Wing Back! Strange.

Comment

We have a striker who can head the ball and our best crosser at Right Wing Back! Strange.
                              I don't see it as strange walker is right wing back at Spurs and a great crossed

Comment

We have a striker who can head the ball and our best crosser at Right Wing Back! Strange.
                                Nope. Our best crosser, from what I've seen, is LuaLua and that is why he should be a starter.

Comment

Working...
                                X