Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norths View Post
    Thanks, Stanley.
    Ian seems to be offering an olive branch of sorts in that article and talking him up for any potential buyers.
    Indeed. They've buried the hatchet and he's back training with the squad until he can secure a move away. Good to see it resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Yes. It was in response to WLS tweeting the article:

He also retweeted this:

Seems fair enough he has his right to reply.
      Kelvin defending managers who picked him week after week. Or has Mrs Henry told him to stick up for them?

Comment

Paul Finney - Is a bit of a #### though, just seems to wind me up that he thinks hes some sort of celebrity fan. To the extent that i cant even listen to the podcast anymore.
        "It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Indeed. They've buried the hatchet and he's back training with the squad until he can secure a move away. Good to see it resolved.
          And now back to square one after that tweet.

Comment

Agree with Henry on this tbh - why Holloway feels the need to publicise such things is beyond me.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I thought Ollie was praising Henry's attitude today and it was a good piece from him. Ollie told the truth and that he wouldn't have offered him a contract due to his age and having younger players coming through that can do a similar job. What's wrong with that?

Now Henry has effectively hung Ollie out to dry by stating he slated previous managers.

It's obvious by that tweet that Henry will have a negative effect around training. I wouldn't even let him train with the kids, let him train alone.

Comment

Need him gone asap now

Poison that could have a negative effect on the club the longer he is here

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  Paul Finney - Is a bit of a #### though, just seems to wind me up that he thinks hes some sort of celebrity fan. To the extent that i cant even listen to the podcast anymore.
                  Never listened to his podcast, but agree with the rest.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It could be that Holloway wants to create a more transparent environment surrounding the club? Dunno if that makes sense. Just my take at it. Not sure Henry will agree with me, offcourse.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      I thought Ollie was praising Henry's attitude today and it was a good piece from him. Ollie told the truth and that he wouldn't have offered him a contract due to his age and having younger players coming through that can do a similar job. What's wrong with that?

Now Henry has effectively hung Ollie out to dry by stating he slated previous managers.

It's obvious by that tweet that Henry will have a negative effect around training. I wouldn't even let him train with the kids, let him train alone.

Comment

Finney's a solid guy.
                        Hearts in the right place and loves the R's.
                        Podcasts not my thing, though.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Agree with Henry on this tbh - why Holloway feels the need to publicise such things is beyond me.
                          Because that way its all "look at me"!!... thats the 1 thing ive always said about IH, is the attention seeking side of him, thats what I would change. Tbf to him, in terms of where we were heading under Ramsey and then JFH, he's done wonders. Just wish he'd rein it in a bit.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Can't wait for Henry to go, dog player and abit of a w.anker too

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              He's the extremely weak link in that podcast. Tries to chip in with useless wise cracks that aren't even remotely funny, usually cutting people off, often guests too and all in a strong northern Irish accent so he's hardly audible. Problem is he's the co founder so isn't going anywhere. It's a shame as he spoils it for me.

Comment

Sorry but who is Paul Finney?

Comment

Working...
                                X