No announcement yet.

Blame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who isn't to blame, really? Les Ferdinand walked into his job based on his playing credentials whilst Holloway was brought in based on nostalgia. Tony Fernandes showed ambition with the cash injection but was painfully ignorant of the players signed. Ferdinand has been as exposed as terrible at playing the foreign market with the Championship the worst division in English football to bring in foreigners from all across Europe. Newcastle have come down and bought players with experience in the Premier League and Championship. Yes, I know the finances can't be compared but the ethos they have has helped them regroup. And it's needless to say, sacking a manager only to rehire him in a different position not only questions Ramsey's ability, patronizes Ian Holloway and weakens the club as a whole. Instead of bringing nostalgia back to Loftus Road, a completely new staff with no initial emotion to the club would sweep the decks and bring stability to the team and focus on the ultimate goal of getting into the Premier League - this century.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      And that's what I am asking you. you keep saying you have seen enough to suggest that its going to turn!!! so when is it going to turn??? against wolves, in a month, by March before the end of the season?? I'm being genuine in the question as I see nothing to suggest we have improved measurably.

I put my neck on line in another thread I think we will lose to wolves but turn over Ipswich because there pony (he has made habit of losing to pony sides so I may be wrong) what do you predict??
      As i had already stated a few times westy that we need the tide to turn and abit of lady luck or a cracking goal, which could come against wolves or ipswich, the sooner the better else obviously results will go against ollie! i actually fancy us against wolves tbh, but who knows! like today where we put together that excellent move where luongo i think it was got tackled at the last minute, was a very good move, but the balls just not landing for us atm and obviously the pressures rising from the 3 game out crew like yourself!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Nobody but Holloways fault . He is the gaffer . 6 defeats on the bounce is horrific .
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Wolves score goals for fun and we leak them at an alarming rate there will be no salvation at molinuex

Earliest win god willing will be ipswich

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            As i had already stated a few times westy that we need the tide to turn and abit of lady luck or a cracking goal, which could come against wolves or ipswich, the sooner the better else obviously results will go against ollie! i actually fancy us against wolves tbh, but who knows! like today where we put together that excellent move where luongo i think it was got tackled at the last minute, was a very good move, but the balls just not landing for us atm and obviously the pressures rising from the 3 game out crew like yourself!
            I admire your optimism Pinkie for all the right reasons but to believe Olly can turn it around with a good or lucky goal is just plain deluded.

Law of averages says he will win a game at some point but it won't mark the beginning of a run of wins as the football played under him in the last 6 games has clearly shown that he doesn't have a clue.

Ok the footy has improved a bit but we are losing EVERY game.
            Olly will repeat his last spell in charge here and take us down.

Comment

Correct. It was a good move. Problem is that was about it for us. Brighton opened us up just about everytime they attacked. Overall, we were woeful again. Defence was all at sea which was appropriate considering we were at the seaside. And as for our so called attack, the worse in this division bar none. Holloways statement that we have 3 or 4 top strikers gets more ridiculous with every passing game.

Comment

You cannot defend the record he has and not just the losses either as at least JFH nicked a goal here and there. #### knows how but he did do it. Got to go before we are right in the ####. Admit that is was a poor move and get a manager in and lively.

Comment

Rubbish JFH is 100x manager Ollie is and inside you probably know it but won't admit it
                  Really?

What do you base that on exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    Correct. It was a good move. Problem is that was about it for us. Brighton opened us up just about everytime they attacked. Overall, we were woeful again. Defence was all at sea which was appropriate considering we were at the seaside. And as for our so called attack, the worse in this division bar none. Holloways statement that we have 3 or 4 top strikers gets more ridiculous with every passing game.
                    Knocker no offence but obviously he was trying to to gee up his strikers to give abit of self belief, surely you can see that?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      You cannot defend the record he has and not just the losses either as at least JFH nicked a goal here and there. #### knows how but he did do it. Got to go before we are right in the ####. Admit that is was a poor move and get a manager in and lively.
                      Jimmy did well at brighton aswell didnt he 73, what was it 4-0?!

Comment

Knocker no offence but obviously he was trying to to gee up his strikers to give abit of self belief, surely you can see that?
                        That's working well then.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                          That's working well then.

True lol, but its no good saying there sheeite is it

Comment

True lol, but its no good saying there sheeite is it
                            Not sure perhaps they need to hear the truth in the hope it gees them up and gives them point to prove

Comment

Not sure perhaps they need to hear the truth in the hope it gees them up and gives them point to prove
                              Worth a try!

Comment

Im pretty sure behind closed doors ollies quite hard, i dont reckon cherys injured, wouldnt surprise me if thats an excuse for his poor display last week, also mentioned him in his interview after the game saying how he was good last season!

Comment

Working...
                                X