No announcement yet.

Curtis Fleming takes QPR coaching role

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to say I am a little disillusioned by the whole change of manager scenario and this appointment has just compounded it. We have employed a defensive coach from a club in bottom tier of the football league who lost their last home game 5-0 ! I hope I get made to eat humble pie but I feel totally deflated by this and am beginning to think the worst for this season now. Absolutely shocked.

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38329209

Comment

I wish we'd employ people based on their credentials rather than their mates.

Comment

Managers always bring in their own coaches. Would be strange for a manager to bring in a bunch of strangers (who may have good CV's) and just assume everyone will hit it off from day one

Comment

I give up.

Farking unreal.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Wow. Has this guy ever been a part of something successful? Ie, a promotion or solid season??

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                What a fuc**ng joke of a club another wan*ker LF ####*ng Rooney rule.
                Now if Les was to go and get Wayne on loan in January then maybe I would forgive him. After all, he's not getting much game time at United.

Comment

We just seem totally clueless from top to bottom. Who has chosen this guy and why someone from Hartlepool?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    We just seem totally clueless from top to bottom. Who has chosen this guy and why someone from Hartlepool?
                    Because we're heading toward the same league and standard as Hartlepool!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Holloway says he knows him from when he managed Palace

Comment

Didn't he sing 'You're all that matters to me'?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                          Holloway says he knows him from when he managed Palace
                          Please don't spoil the Rooney Rule #####fest with any facts. Next thing you will be telling me that Sylla and the Poles have actually had injuries and its not a language issue.

Comment

Lets hope it works then.

Comment

IH knows what he wants and needs, we need to stand by him and wish them luck.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                IH knows what he wants and needs, we need to stand by him and wish them luck.
                                Nah, we need to all throw our toys out the pram, have a massive sulk and demand the best....

Comment

Working...
                                X