No announcement yet.

May I be the first to congratulate Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? That stinks of Fernandes and Ferdinand trying to please the fans and keep them sweet. Hardly a success at Millwall was he? Going down the road of ex players I would have had Cookie having read his piece last week if he has his badges.

Comment

• Unlucky to lose his job? I've drunk a lot of alcohol since then so I may have got a fuzzy recollection of this scenario but did he not seek to leave us for Leicester and got put on gardening leave for being sneaky about it? He got the job this time round because Freddie Starrdidnt want it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
        Unlucky to lose his job? I've drunk a lot of alcohol since then so I may have got a fuzzy recollection of this scenario but did he not seek to leave us for Leicester and got put on gardening leave for being sneaky about it? He got the job this time round because Freddie Starrdidnt want it.
        Apparently he's only ever been sacked once and that was Millwall

Comment

• Originally posted by skranger View Post
          Exactly ,,, I cannot believe how some people are going on as if it's Juergen klopp coming in ,,, people have very short memories,

I remember some of the football being played under him - it was dire ,,

Why can't we move on without reemploying old favourites ,,, when will we ever learn !!!
          Agreed.
          Those who think the football was enjoyable are probably the same ones who were relieved that QPR were getting relegated from the Premiership so that they could watch them winning games in this division. They forgot that QPR were by and large a mid table lower half team pre Warnock and Redknapp.

Comment

• Stan the one thing we were always was a well run and liked club. Now we are seen as a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              Maybe you should broaden your horizons a bit then
              You had a season ticket at Blackpool then?
              They were decent in attacking play, but shocking defensively as I recall from MotD highlingts.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Really? That stinks of Fernandes and Ferdinand trying to please the fans and keep them sweet. Hardly a success at Millwall was he? Going down the road of ex players I would have had Cookie having read his piece last week if he has his badges.
                Pretty much the same way that Fernandes brought in Ferdinand to appease fans after we wanted Redknapp sacked after West Ham and all the other away game defeats.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  You had a season ticket at Blackpool then?
                  They were decent in attacking play, but shocking defensively as I recall from MotD highlingts.
                  Know some Blackpool fans mate , enjoyed every minute under him and he was always up against it because he and Oysten were at loggerheads with each other , was always undermining him selling and not reinvesting
                  Last edited by winalotto; 11-11-2016, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Yes he's walked out on all the others.. uninspiring to say the least

Comment

• Fernandes is the the one single problem at Rangers and has made us rotten to the core.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Stan the one thing we were always was a well run and liked club. Now we are seen as a joke.
                        Thats because Fernandes has turned the club into a comedy show.
                        How can a club spend £260m and go backwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                          Yes he's walked out on all the others.. uninspiring to say the least
                          Not Blackpool look at them now

Comment

• Do not know but old bungle balls has done it and not the first time he has ruined a sports team.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              Agreed.
                              Those who think the football was enjoyable are probably the same ones who were relieved that QPR were getting relegated from the Premiership so that they could watch them winning games in this division. They forgot that QPR were by and large a mid table lower half team pre Warnock and Redknapp.
                              You guys are doing Ollie a massive disservice! What he done for QPR in that period was nothing short of a miracle. The club was in dire straights and he rebuilt the squad on pennies and managed to get us back up. Some of the best moments of my life following QPR were around that time.
                              We scored goals and had good players like Shittu, Carlisle, Rowlands, Bircham, langley, Ainsworth, gallen and furlong. quality times. Got us promoted from league 1 and finished 11th in the championship. Bloody good work and the football was entertaining at times too.

Comment

• Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                                Know some Blackpool fans mate , enjoyed every minute under him and he was always up against it because he and Oysten were at loggerheads with each other , was always undermining him selling and not reinvesting
                                Of course they enjoyed every minute, he won promotion to the Premiership against all the odds.
                                Will he revive QPR, let's wait and see.

However, I still feel that this is an appointment made because;
                                LF knows him well;
                                that Ollie will work within this structure ( because no other club is interested in appointing him - as pointed out already Villa Derby, even Rotherham amongst others have recently overlooked him).
                                Bringing back another fans favourite to appease disgruntled fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X