New man decided?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Who would you have out of Ian Holloway or JFH ?
    That wasn't the question in front of the board.

Comment

it is what it is
      R's

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Who would you have out of Ian Holloway or JFH ?
        Probably Ollie. Why?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

look we have been a joke for years might aswell have a comedian in charge
          R's

Comment

If it is Holloway then surely we all need to get behind him. Will get the team playing with passion and bring back the atmosphere at Loftus Road, which is what we all want. Whatever happens this season, can guarantee it will be more fun with Ollie and Birch

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
              If it is Holloway then surely we all need to get behind him. Will get the team playing with passion and bring back the atmosphere at Loftus Road, which is what we all want. Whatever happens this season, can guarantee it will be more fun with Ollie and Birch
              If the rumours are true------ Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Probably Ollie. Why?
                Because, for me, it ain't a shocking move to go from somone out of their depth to someone who has won promotion from the division on more than one occassion.

Appreciate you mean a shocker in a different sense but if you look at it like it is - from JFH to IH - then it is actually a decent move.

Comment

Not many blokes that deserve full backing from the fans as much as Holloway and Bircham, not my first choice but if it is to be those two then let's just get behind them and see how it goes. Gonna be a great atmosphere first home game I would imagine, I might have to try and get off work for that. Can't guarantee any manager is gonna get results, every option is a risk to a certain extent, but can guarantee those two will bring back the feel-good feeling that's been missing since probably last promotion season (lucky Wembley win aside )

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Now all we need is for someone to reopen the Bushranger, get some plastic collection buckets out and we can pretend it's 2002 all over again.
                    Exactly Hubs ,,, people have short memories ,, would be an awful appointment ,, as I keep saying nothing against Ollie as a person

Comment

No vision at all from our chairman and his fellow goons.

Comment

Its quicker to get a doctors appointment than fill manager vacancy
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

You couldn't make it up ,,, and there was I thinking that we had someone sorted before the clown was fired

Comment

You are joking that would mean the idiots in charge wiuld have had a plan.

Comment

I'm not a fan of the appointment of someone who's said that they don't enjoy being in the prem (I recall he said this when he left Palace). I'm not a fan of the idea of going back into our history books looking for someone. But damn it if I don't go out there and support the team and the manager 100% from the get go and I'd hope everyone else, irrespective of whether you agree with Ollie coming in or not, would support him, his staff and our players.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

A lot to ask I know

Comment

Working...
                                X