Who's worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    I would have had Warnock over JFH all day long and no problem saying it but going back a 10 stretch for a pundit does not show too much ambition.
    And going back for a bloke who's retired 3 times, in Warnock, does? Do me a favour. Pot kettle my friend.

Comment

Warnock or Holloway?

Comment

What is more my concern is that Brentford, Fulham and Bristol City have all gone out and made very very good appointments in last 6 months, all of which I think we would have welcomed here, where as we end up with a nice bloke but who isn't what you would call an exciting appointment.

Comment

Warnock won us the championship and built the team over 1 summer so no comparison and of all the managers we have had he was the one Fernandes pulled the trigger quickest with. Last time Ollie was in the championship was at Millwall and he never excelled there. I like Olly and thought he was great last around.

Comment

You cannot compare NW with IH ,,,, if available I would have had NW back here like a shot

Comment

Agreed sk.

Comment

I blame redcrapp
                R's

Comment

Worryingly sky are now saying appointment of IH is close ... I so hope not .. I would have rather even kept JFH and that's saying something

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                    I would have rather even kept JFH and that's saying something
                    PLEASE tell me you are joking !!?

Comment

its not like we have dog turd players
                      R's

Comment

You can compare IMO, Olly has been in and out of the game like Warnock, and built us from the brink of admin.

I just don't know why you would want to be so negative about a new appointment before he's even managed a handful of games. It's ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                          Worryingly sky are now saying appointment of IH is close ... I so hope not .. I would have rather even kept JFH and that's saying something
                          rather kept JFH....you sure bout that???
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I will support him as I said like him and he was great first time around but that was 13-14 years ago and times change lets hope he has done so too.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              I just don't know why you would want to be so negative about a new appointment before he's even managed a handful of games. It's ludicrous.
                              People drama-queening all over the place because our MASSIVE club aren't going to get Rowett, Clement, Warnock, Klinsmann, Guardiola, Ferguson....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Couldn't imagine you ever worrying, Matty.......
                                I'm horizontal me mate, life is too short for worrying
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X