No announcement yet.

Freedman and Robinson apply for QPR job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair i cannot think of anyone who would want the QPR job more than Holloway.

We need to remember that..

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      So out of all the managers around the world, we are left with a sacked mk dons bloke, and a nutter to choose from.

Get rid of that dof ffs
      It's a joke isn't it mate! Embarrassing!

Comment

Robinson over Ollie for me. Massive step backwards if we go for Ollie

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          It's a joke isn't it mate! Embarrassing!
          So out of "all the managers in the world" who should we be courting?

Comment

We really are in a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Robinson over Ollie for me. Massive step backwards if we go for Ollie
              Opposite for me . Don't get me wrong I don't want either but least Ollie has achieved something in his managerial career and would give his all

Comment

We can only hope the club are playing a blinder here and someone of quality will come out of the blue. Very unlikely though.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                  Opposite for me . Don't get me wrong I don't want either but least Ollie has achieved something in his managerial career and would give his all
                  Will end in tears mate. I have great memories of Ollie, but this club is completely different to what it was then. Football saying the football has been shocking or boring more then anything in JFH stint and now people want Ollie? Robinson plays nice football, that's what most people want.

Comment

Bit bizarre that all we target is a SKY pundit and a sacked manager from MK Dons. Love Ollie but seriously bringing him back after 10 years shows no lessons at all have been learnt by the chairman of the board.

Comment

Olly ain't coming back! Pure speculation and hype from the bookies and some fans.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Bit bizarre that all we target is a SKY pundit and a sacked manager from MK Dons. Love Ollie but seriously bringing him back after 10 years shows no lessons at all have been learnt by the chairman of the board.
                        The latest betting seems to indicate it's between the two.

Comment

Relax! It won't be another League One manager. We're not that stupid.

Comment

I'm getting impatient now.

Comment

Totally joke of a club and yet another case of not learning from past mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                So out of "all the managers in the world" who should we be courting?
                                Pearson, Clement, Rowett and Ollie are all better options than Robinson.

I'm absolutely mystified how we have even reached the point where this bloke is in contention to be our next manager. Pearson got Leciester promoted and kept them in the premier league. Ollie has got two clubs promoted from the championship and Clement has been an assistant manager at 3 massive european clubs.

If we are so intent on going down the bargain basement route with these untested managers with no success at this level, I would at least like to see someone like Gareth Ainsworth being considered who at least has some sort of affiliation with our club.

Comment

Working...
                                X