Question re JFH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question re JFH?

Do those who want JFH to remain Manager not go to games or not know anything about Football?

Good question!

Can't wait for this.

Comment

Without doubt the majority of happy clappers do not go to games.

Comment

ST holder go to 95% of home games... has to go end of

Comment

Where is the biggest happy clapper / blinkered / JFH pro / Stat boy Nasser???????

Funny he hasn't crawled out as he's usually glued to this board. Funny that eh!

Reality finally setting Nas? 6-7 months after everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by spogs View Post
            Do those who want JFH to remain Manager not go to games or not know anything about Football?
            Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Without doubt the majority of happy clappers do not go to games.
            Seriously, I'm pretty sick of this pathetic view of those who see things different from others' at times acrid perceptions. I do go to games - have done for years and have been several times this season - but I didn't go last night. The reasons people on here have put forward for supporting JFH (until now) have mostly been eminently sensible, as opposed to some of the childish stuff I've read slating him. So let's just get that straight. People are perfectly entitled to different opinions to yours and are probably just as knowledgeable about football as you are. It's simply about opinions.

We've absolutely seen worse football at LR than we have under JFH, although maybe people have short memories. Or didn't go to games late 90's early 2000s.

What's so ridiculous is that after a few decent results, the mood is utterly different and the whatever the opposite of 'happy clappers' is disappear. As soon as we lose, they're back in force. I'm not defending last night or JFH or the team, what I'm saying, stop having a go at other posters who may have different opinions. It's honestly really boring.
            And do we need really yet another anti-JFH thread?

Comment

Just the two will do, 'The Les and Jimmy appreciation' thread, and 'The Les and Jimmy hate thread'. You're the mod, put one up, and shovel everything between the two

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                Just the two will do, 'The Les and Jimmy appreciation' thread, and 'The Les and Jimmy hate thread'. You're the mod, put one up, and shovel everything between the two
                Good idea. There will be two people, maybe three, posting in the appreciation thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Seriously, I'm pretty sick of this pathetic view of those who see things different from others' at times acrid perceptions. I do go to games - have done for years and have been several times this season - but I didn't go last night. The reasons people on here have put forward for supporting JFH (until now) have mostly been eminently sensible, as opposed to some of the childish stuff I've read slating him. So let's just get that straight. People are perfectly entitled to different opinions to yours and are probably just as knowledgeable about football as you are. It's simply about opinions.

We've absolutely seen worse football at LR than we have under JFH, although maybe people have short memories. Or didn't go to games late 90's early 2000s.

What's so ridiculous is that after a few decent results, the mood is utterly different and the whatever the opposite of 'happy clappers' is disappear. As soon as we lose, they're back in force. I'm not defending last night or JFH or the team, what I'm saying, stop having a go at other posters who may have different opinions. It's honestly really boring.
                  Great post. The childish baiting of nas is a bit needless.

Comment

The point is some of the happy clappers are just as bad in a positive way,as for the football the quality may have benn bad in the dark days
                    but at least we had people at the club who cared and showed that on the pitch.Lets look at the facts.

We have a DOF in his first job in this role a novice
                    We have a chairman who although has the right feelings for the club is out of his depth in football terms.
                    We have a manger who proved himself at Burton but is obviously not capable at this level
                    We have some players who are not comitted to the cause still even after clearing out Hoilett etc,their body
                    language tells you this

So all in all we are in a sorry state and like it or not our club needs major surgery yet again.
                    We need people who are up for the challenge and not the types we have at present.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Good idea. There will be two people, maybe three, posting in the appreciation thread.
                      Olly & Nasser top of the tree.

Comment

Fernandes should go with the half wit D.O.F and manager. Amit to run the show and once again bring sense to the madhouse that is QPR FC.

Comment

Another blinkered fan.

Many of us can see through the wins we've had, Fulham we should have lost by the way so didn't change anything.

If you can't see why certain posters rub lotssssssss of others up the wrong way there's no point me trying to explain it to you. It's quite clear to everyone else.

Stanley has nailed it in other threads, but feel free to carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Another blinkered fan.

Many of us can see through the wins we've had, Fulham we should have lost by the way so didn't change anything.

If you can't see why certain posters rub lotssssssss of others up the wrong way there's no point me trying to explain it to you. It's quite clear to everyone else.

Stanley has nailed it in other threads, but feel free to carry on.
                            This. If going to the games is difficult, that makes coming on here difficult too. Lurkers, too. They tell me. Traffic must be right down.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              Great post. The childish baiting of nas is a bit needless.
                              Dont you worry he does his fair share

Comment

Working...
                              X