Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JFH: side is 'jogging' as he plans to build on Sheff Wed defeat + more quotes today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skranger View Post
    Spot on ,,,, I think crawling is more apt ,, and yes you're quite right to compare it to what NW is doing ,,,

I cannot understand why there are so many posters on here stating that they would rather have JFH as their manager ,,,,,WHY

And don't give me all this crap that NW is not the future etc etc - who says he's not

Of course in JFH we trust - yeah rite

100 Percent agree
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

More quotes from Jimmy...

"I used to be a striker so I know how it is for my strikers. In the final third we need a little bit more imagination. I want us to try things more and have the freedom to do something to take somebody on and I want us to play with that freedom, especially in the final third and that I think we can become better. I think it's important for forward players that they are allowed to try things they are feeling at the time in a disciplined way and with team ethic."

The gaffer has got it in the neck from all types of fan social media for what are perceived to be negative tactics summed up by a lone frontman. And he agrees without the 1-0 win over Bristol City last time out at home, Brentford next up, would be harder still.

"If we got a negative result against Bristol it'd be a lot tougher going into this game. Everyone can look forward to it now. We want to encourage people not to be afraid as we have match winners. Cherys... Polters... and we want to try stuff and not be afraid to mess it up or kick it into the stand. (Tjaronn) Chery can put one into the top corner. Our wingers can score goals. If we can get that from the boys up top we can see an exciting game."

Read more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...loyd-12073665?

Comment

Sounds to me like he's feeling the pressure a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
          He's a man with a plan talking sense, the least we can do is back him and give him the time. The club will, so we should accept it too.
          Shame his substitutions don't.

Comment

Players you think should be playing are probably not doing what they've been told to, like tracking back for example. Was Chery not benched for a while for similar reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
              Players you think should be playing are probably not doing what they've been told to, like tracking back for example. Was Chery not benched for a while for similar reasons?
              What like having a good game? At Wednesday on Saturday, he started with Gladwin over Wzaolek and took Sylla off when he was one of our biggest threats, a nuisance all game, we needed a goal, and he has been in great form of late. Subs are introduced to influence the game and change it up - He straight swapped Polter for Sylla, which made absolutely no sense.

Questionable substitutions and team selection have happened far too often IMO.
              Call it having a moan again, but it gets right on my t1ts.

Comment

Working...
              X