JFH in the clear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    I saw the video and read the article and was disgusted by it. I have just looked at the video again and reread the article and my opinion has not changed. If in fact what is in the article is true and the information has in fact been handed over to the police and is then going to be passed over to the FA then I can't see how he is going to stay at the club.

At the moment the whole thing is totally unsatisfactory. The only reason the club are backing him is because of lack of evidence. This doesn't actually mean they think he is innocent or guilty. Hopefully all the facts will come to light so a decision can be made one way or the other.
    This. Whether people like it or not..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I saw the video and read the article and was disgusted by it. I have just looked at the video again and reread the article and my opinion has not changed. If in fact what is in the article is true and the information has in fact been handed over to the police and is then going to be passed over to the FA then I can't see how he is going to stay at the club.

At the moment the whole thing is totally unsatisfactory. The only reason the club are backing him is because of lack of evidence. This doesn't actually mean they think he is innocent or guilty. Hopefully all the facts will come to light so a decision can be made one way or the other.
      Totally agree!

Comment

LF explanation on SSN: http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...nk-case-closed

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Aren't the Club aware the tapes are with the police? The Telegraph and others have said this on a number of occasions.

It's interesting that as far as I know Hoos hasn't said anything since the earlier interview.
          Last edited by jmelanie; 26-10-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Aren't the Club aware the tapes are with the police? The Telegraph and others have said this on a number of occasions.

It's interesting that as far as I know Hoos hasn't said anything since the earlier interview.
            may only be the allardyce one. Still not quite sure what a thorough investigation is without the tapes.
            "jimmy, did you do anything wrong?"
            "No, was 50k for a speech."
            ok. case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              may only be the allardyce one. Still not quite sure what a thorough investigation is without the tapes.
              "jimmy, did you do anything wrong?"
              "No, was 50k for a speech."
              ok. case closed.
              Have you read the article and watched the video? The article below is in relation to Hasselbaink, so why would the Telelegraph say they were going to release the tapes to the FA after the police investigation if it was in relation to Allardyce (see last paragraph).

QPR board back Hasselbaink after investigation into Daily Telegraph allegations

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/...#ixzz4ODtCo7VE

Comment

Have you read the article and watched the video? The article below is in relation to Hasselbaink, so why would the Telelegraph say they were going to release the tapes to the FA after the police investigation if it was in relation to Allardyce (see last paragraph).

QPR board back Hasselbaink after investigation into Daily Telegraph allegations

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/...#ixzz4ODtCo7VE
                Ok. Key point in that is below (see another faurlingate come the end of the season)

The Daily Telegraph declined to comment on the decision of the QPR board to support Hasselbaink following the newspaper's allegations.
                The Telegraph referred to their earlier statement which said: "Telegraph Media Group said on 27 September that we would release to the FA the relevant transcripts of our investigation into football corruption.
                "It remains our intention to do so. However, the police have asked to review this information first.
                "The FA and the Premier League are aware of this."

Comment

all top end divisions footballers managers etc are robbers. i mean how much do they need money wise,just obscene. And then half the divs spunk it up the wall. IMO its criminal the dosh in top end of sport end of.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

The problem was Tony coming out and saying he supported JFH even before the investigation had been completed. This put the club in a very difficult position. I think maybe they closed the investigation because of this. As stated earlier I notice the Lee Hoos who did most of the talking in the videos prior to the decision being made has been very quiet and we haven't heard him comment at all.

Comment

The problem was Tony coming out and saying he supported JFH even before the investigation had been completed..
                      Exactly, a point which had been raised before. TF foot in mouth again, just makes him and the club look naive.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        Exactly, a point which had been raised before. TF foot in mouth again, just makes him and the club look naive.
                        I like TF but some of his actions and comments do surprise me for someone who has been so successful in business.

Comment

No fan of Fernandes and we are in this position right now through 5 years of mis management. The man is clueless when dealing with anything on a sporting level as highlighted by Caterham.

Comment

The tape certainly look distasteful L F says the tapes have been edited if so edited versions can say what the editor want them to appear to say , L F says the tapes have been edited then it seems he has seen the tapes or is just a liar

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              The tape certainly look distasteful L F says the tapes have been edited if so edited versions can say what the editor want them to appear to say , L F says the tapes have been edited then it seems he has seen the tapes or is just a liar
                              He's certainly not lying. LF knows it's been edited because it's very clear from watching the video that it has.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                He's certainly not lying. LF knows it's been edited because it's very clear from watching the video that it has.
                                But that would be making an assumption not fact , but if right Right then that nullifies most of these posts so you have to ask would they exist if we were playing well and in the top 6 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X