What a ####ing Game!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Acts, So far, 4 people have said we were lucky. Fluke, lucky, same thing aint it. But im the one getting digged out.

As for the other two who said i was not happy that we won please read my full post ffs.

No i was not at the game due to being at work during the early kick off.

I just took a page out of nassers book and went by the stats as well as commentry.

Going on those two things, we were lucky to come away with the win big time.

I will be out to get smashed and celebrate that win agaisnt those see you next tuesdays. But i will not pretend that our club is in long term shyte with this bloke as manager.

Thats my opinion.

Wortonranger..... winny the poo and eyor? GTFU son.

Sorry for the delay to this post as im on pre moderation and have to wait for a mod to approve this post.
    Lol, that's not at all a page out of my book, I've always said I don't like raw statistics and I don't like statistics alone. I watch the match and I use calculated stats. We weren't at all lucky.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
      Seem to have hit a nerve there. Many regard the works of AA Milne as classic literature and Ee-awe was my favourite character. Surely we can all take a bit of light hearted banter when we actually won for a change? No offence meant Mr Hitman.
      Not when you complain to a mod at any given chance about me ya pencil neck.

Consider yourself ignored. Toodle pip son.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'm not sure why you believe Nas contacts us about you, but I can confirm that he doesn't.
        He tends to have very thick skin and has got used to you digging him out at every opportunity.
        That being said, please keep the insults away. Hopefully you have placed him on ignore, thereby you should hopefully no longer be agitated by his posts.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Wasnt hitman on about worton the geography teacher
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I have never complained about you to a mod mate. I don't even know how to?
            I think you've got me confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              I'm not sure why you believe Nas contacts us about you, but I can confirm that he doesn't.
              He tends to have very thick skin and has got used to you digging him out at every opportunity.
              That being said, please keep the insults away. Hopefully you have placed him on ignore, thereby you should hopefully no longer be agitated by his posts.
              I'm pleading ignorance and innocence here !
              I've never complained about anyone on here, even when I was accused of being Bobby Zamoras fancy piece when I defended his performance away at Forest ( that was of course before that goal ). Mind you, I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                The reaction when Sylla scored was the best reaction since Bobbys playoff goal. Amazing

Fulham did have guilt edge chances to score a few goals but so did we. Not forgetting the completely inept referee who didn't give us a sniff all game.

Pleased to see Jimmy get a good reception and people actually backing the team. Well done fans.

Maybe this incident will improve Jimmy as a manager also. In the end, nothing would be better than that..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Wasnt hitman on about worton the geography teacher
                  Thanks for pointing that out Pinkie. Trying to multi tab on a mobile phone isn't that easy.
                  And I can confirm that we have received no complaints from wort on ranger about Hits.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Loved it. But there were times when a poor side (FFC) over ran us, there were an awful lot of midfield arrivals who just weren't picked up and it should be obvious to everyone that Polter / Washington are one or two leagues below. But we knew that, we live with the evidence every week.

On the plus side we did start to arrive at their box with numbers and therefore options, we transitioned better than usual. Essentially both sides sat that bit too deep at times. But a win is a win.

Comment

Comment

I just took a page out of nassers book and went by the stats as well as commentry.
                        Hits you should know that the stats alone never tell you the whole story. You really owe it to yourself to watch the full game (either on Fulham site or ours) before being so dismissive of our performance. It was a cracking game, and as a QPR fan, I know you'd enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          What side does not in 90mins mate. It was not one sided as some are trying to make out
                          I agree. We held our own for large periods, and even controlled the game. Yes of course we rode our luck at times but all teams must do that. We defended superbly too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

can anyone else see Henrys Hampton in that picture
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              Thanks for pointing that out Pinkie. Trying to multi tab on a mobile phone isn't that easy.
                              And I can confirm that we have received no complaints from wort on ranger about Hits.
                              Basking in my innocence. Thanks for sorting that out. I 'm glad I'm not a pencil neck. I'd rather be a Parker Pen anyway. You R's!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                can anyone else see Henrys Hampton in that picture
                                For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X