Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive interview with Jimmy coming up on sky sports news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys. Not what you want to hear, but I believe him.

I think he was greedy, but who wouldn't be when being offered big money just to talk. As I've said many times, I want him gone for footballing reasons only. I don't feel he's adaptable enough, got enough tactical nous or experience at this level, but for this alleged incident I don't think he's done much wrong, and also we can't speculate on what he might have done, unless the DT have more footage proving otherwise.

I don't think he'll be sacked. I also have a feeling he'll end up suing the DT for this.

Time to get behind him & the team for the benefit of QPR. Let's not play into other teams hands, especially them w ankers tomorrow.

I don't want his contract renewed unless he shows a rapid turnaround in his stubbornness towards formations & starting XI's but I also don't want him unfairly sacked for something not proved.

Comment

Can someone please give on reason why himmy should stay in his job? Please dont say stability.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        I think he's bloody convincing to be honest. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

I think he was greedy, but who wouldn't be when being offered big money just to talk. As I've said many times, I want him gone for footballing reasons only. I don't feel he's adaptable enough, got enough tactical nous or experience at this level, but for this alleged incident I don't think he's done much wrong, and also we can't speculate on what he might have done, unless the DT have more footage proving otherwise.

I don't think he'll be sacked. I also have a feeling he'll end up suing the DT for this.

Time to get behind him & the team for the benefit of QPR. Let's not play into other teams hands, especially them w ankers tomorrow.

I don't want his contract renewed unless he shows a rapid turnaround in his stubbornness towards formations & starting XI's but I also don't want him unfairly sacked for something not proved.
          Not a f acking chance of that, Jim.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Not a f acking chance of that, Jim.
            I know you're a tough nut to crack mate but don't wanna see us self implode for other people to take advantage of.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              I think he's bloody convincing to be honest. Just my opinion.
              Likewise

We all see what we want to see, depending on how we viewed him prior to all this

Comment

Exactly my thoughts.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

I know you're a tough nut to crack mate but don't wanna see us self implode for other people to take advantage of.
                  Really think he's got to go. For footballing reasons, mostly, tbh. Am there tmw, but part of me thinks losing three points is seemingly a price to be paid in order to get rid of the underperforming fool. Such a terrible thing, but that's where ten months of d ross ball has left me. Others aren't even turning up. Am seriously f acked off with the club tbh.

Comment

I agree with you mate on the football side 150%

Comment

It is a matter of believing what he is saying or what the telegraph says. If everything quoted in the telegraph article is correct, then he is lying.

Comment

You have spoken sense about this from the off and another good post from you

People have become so anti him, they will have there reasons for this, they will believe and promote anything to achieve their preferred outcome it's actually a little bit sad

I would like him to depart too because the football is dire and although I have seen progress in areas the tactics suck and my feeling is we should be doing better then we are with what we have that's why he should go not because he's greedy for money

All this c rap about suspend suspend people just saying what their thinking not if their is evidence to do so. Not watched his video yet but will when home but as said for last few days if he's done something he should and will go however if DT have made something out of nothing he won't it's as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

People have become so anti him, they will have there reasons for this, they will believe and promote anything to achieve their preferred outcome it's actually a little bit sad

I would like him to depart too because the football is dire and although I have seen progress in areas the tactics suck and my feeling is we should be doing better then we are with what we have that's why he should go not because he's greedy for money

All this c rap about suspend suspend people just saying what their thinking not if their is evidence to do so. Not watched his video yet but will when home but as said for last few days if he's done something he should and will go however if DT have made something out of nothing he won't it's as simple as that.
                          How can you say hand on heart what the right thing to do is if you haven't watched the video and read the full article mate?

Not digging you but if you read everything he's said and let it all sink in, I really doubt you'd be agreeing with anyone who says he ain't bang to rights!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

How can you say hand on heart what the right thing to do is if you haven't watched the video and read the full article mate?

Not digging you but if you read everything he's said and let it all sink in, I really doubt you'd be agreeing with anyone who says he ain't bang to rights!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              It's not really that to be honest. If he's uk tax resident (which is highly likely), he'll have to pay tax on tax of that income wherever it's paid.
                              He will be resident given the number of days here. However I doubt if the payment would be made in the UK and certainly not to an individual account but to that of a company account of which is is the owner. It being more tax efficient. Providing he does not draw a payment/dividend in the UK there is no tax. Tax is due in the Netherlands. He could also as some scams go get a loan from the company which he does not repay and which is written off on his death as non-recoverable.

There is one tax avoidance route for us and there is another one for those with lots of dosh
                              Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Sorry have I missed something. What company does he own and wouldn't he have to declare that to the club.

Comment

Working...
                                X