Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Play one of the kids until Robinson is back
    Will turnout to be yet another expensive waste won't he ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
      Doesn't deserve to be dropped IMO

Out of our defenders I think he played the best TBH. Kept an alright mark of his man and didn't have any major blunders that I saw (missed the first 20 mins of the game)
      Modern day sides and all the good ones in this division have FB who contribute in the attacking third of the pitch in Bidwell we don't have that we have an out and out defender hes a throw back to the 90s you cant afford to have FB like this in the modern day and its one of the reasons why we pose such a little threat going forwards as we lack options. If your an opposition FB you know your in for an easy day as you know you will only face a winger for the whole day no FB bombing forward overlapping or making runs inside for you to worry about. Stop the winger and your job is done

There is so much wrong with this team and some of the areas we thought would be our strength are actually our weakness

Comment

Modern day sides and all the good ones in this division have FB who contribute in the attacking third of the pitch in Bidwell we don't have that we have an out and out defender hes a throw back to the 90s you cant afford to have FB like this in the modern day and its one of the reasons why we pose such a little threat going forwards as we lack options. If your an opposition FB you know your in for an easy day as you know you will only face a winger for the whole day no FB bombing forward overlapping or making runs inside for you to worry about. Stop the winger and your job is done

There is so much wrong with this team and some of the areas we thought would be our strength are actually our weakness
        I don't even think he's a good defender wests

I'd definitely give that Hammalan kid a go

Comment

Agree with you there west, also didnt help him today yeni being a passenger in tracking back, that was ridiculas today especially as there full back brunos about 36, he`ll of never had an easier time for getting balls in the box, even jake was a million miles off him letting him cross in, that was poor!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Looks to be getting back to his best.
            Great to see.

Comment

I noticed yesterday that he was very calm under pressure. And his clearences in front of Smithies did actually save us a goal at least. Much better than Hall and Onuha in that respect.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

When he first came in I thought of him as steady, not spectacular and does a job. The last few games he's been a cracking player for us. Hope he keeps it up.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Now we're starting to see the player we originally thought we were buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    When he first came in I thought of him as steady, not spectacular and does a job. The last few games he's been a cracking player for us. Hope he keeps it up.
                    I've been championing Bidwell since he joined - proper defender IMO.

Comment

Probably his best game for us the other night. Very solid defensively and used the ball very well which I had not really seen him do before. Needs make Reading performance his standard as that was decent

Comment

Probably his best game for us the other night. Very solid defensively and used the ball very well which I had not really seen him do before. Needs make Reading performance his standard as that was decent
                        This. Three centre backs with Lynch behind him made a difference. He's work in progress and will play more games than fragile Robinson. Sad for the guy but some players' careers are blighted by injury.

Comment

I've been critical of him in the past but there are signs he is turning into the player we thought we were signing. He's looking strong defensively and did put some good ball across the box the other night.

Comment

Not a bad penalty taker too!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              spot on mate. never agreed with dropping bidwell when the shouts came up on here.

good solid left-back, but the last 4-5 games he has been amazing.

am chuffed that the fella is starting to get some recognition.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                I've been championing Bidwell since he joined - proper defender IMO.
                                same buddy
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X