Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Sandro playing league matches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skranger View Post
    As you say ginge it's all about opinions ,,,, respect yours as I do others ,, may not be the same as mine but valid still the same
    Fair play, respect yours too
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Not bothered by stats but was certainly one of the best players on the pitch v Sunderland, certainly for us,,

You think you are the oracle ,,, your opinion/viewpoint does not override others ,,, stop being so self righteous and belittling
      Didn't make a point about his performance which I think was very average. Didn't act self righteous. Just saw someone throwing toys out of the pram and looking for the opportunity to hurl insults at the manager and called it out...
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        A bloke that wants to leave and seemingly trains when he wants according to David Mc.
        Or you could believe his Manager who is on record twice in the last week saying, he's a good trainer, works as hard as anyone and although wanted to leave in the Summer (we also wanted to get him off the wage bill), since September 1st he's said he's happy to stay and fight for his place (until January, when we'll almost certainly try to offload his wages again).

Comment

After seeing Ariel today and being at both games where Sandro played, I would prefer Ariel. He is able to play the full 90 minutes, he can run down a man and tackle and still make plays going forward. I like Sandro and he can play well, Wednesday wasnt one of them (just waited for them to attack rather than prempting so was always behind the play and was chasing) just think Ariel and Luongo are a better partnership.

Comment

yeah, Ariel is miles ahead of Sandro. especially considering how many on here hadnt noticed how Sandro literally ran out of petrol somewhere in the 60th/70th minute mark. Meant the kids that were playing had to pitch up all the slack now that the Sunderland midfielders had room to operate.
            but yeah... lets ignore all that cuz as jmelanie says, a bunch of fans on a website voted him MOM and also.. yay, we get to call the mgr a plank! Woo!
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

He's played two league cup games this season and scored three goals. I can't imagine that any other player who had done this would not be given a start in the league. Until he is given this chance (even if it is only coming on as a sub) this argument is going to continue all season and is not going to help JHF's cause.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                He's played two league cup games this season and scored three goals. I can't imagine that any other player who had done this would not be given a start in the league. Until he is given this chance (even if it is only coming on as a sub) this argument is going to continue all season and is not going to help JHF's cause.
                The goals were good but Sandro was part of the reason we conceded on Wednesday, he wouldn't have been able to start yesterday he was knackered after an hour. Ariel is as good technically and able to play the whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  The goals were good but Sandro was part of the reason we conceded on Wednesday, he wouldn't have been able to start yesterday he was knackered after an hour. Ariel is as good technically and able to play the whole game.
                  Yes he was knackered because he needs more game time ,, you are not telling me that a fit Sandro is not as good as any other in this league ,,, on his day he is top-draw

Comment

Who cares when we have Borysiuk?

Comment

Yes he was knackered because he needs more game time ,, you are not telling me that a fit Sandro is not as good as any other in this league ,,, on his day he is top-draw
                      Ariel's played even less than him this season and looked more fit than Sandro has ever looked for us...
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        again, it has to be repeated - 2 of those goals were against bloody rochdale. and please... "any other player whos done this and would not be given a start"??? how about Claude Puel's selection (or lack there of) of Charlie Austin? the blokes been scoring a few recently in Europa League and in the Cup, yet still not knocking on Shane Long's spot. let's not get hyperbolic here JM.

you are quite right. problem is you nailed it by saying "on his day". the fella is not fit often, or not fancying it (in some seasons past, not this one), and also has expressed a desire to leave. how do you know he's not just trying to snag a cheeky headline here or there so that hes front and centre of the shop window well before Christmas?
                        i know my memory isnt short enough that Ive forgotten Matty Phillips's spring purple patch. or Fer's. or insert a thousand names here
                        Rangers Til I Die

Comment

but as Mushy says, who cares... we have Ariel now.
                          Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                            again, it has to be repeated - 2 of those goals were against bloody rochdale. and please... "any other player whos done this and would not be given a start"??? how about Claude Puel's selection (or lack there of) of Charlie Austin? the blokes been scoring a few recently in Europa League and in the Cup, yet still not knocking on Shane Long's spot. let's not get hyperbolic here JM.

you are quite right. problem is you nailed it by saying "on his day". the fella is not fit often, or not fancying it (in some seasons past, not this one), and also has expressed a desire to leave. how do you know he's not just trying to snag a cheeky headline here or there so that hes front and centre of the shop window well before Christmas?
                            i know my memory isnt short enough that Ive forgotten Matty Phillips's spring purple patch. or Fer's. or insert a thousand names here
                            Top top post mate and 100% correct.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Surely it is up to Ferdinand to issue a statement about why Sandro is not playing League games thus stopping all the speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
                                Surely it is up to Ferdinand to issue a statement about why Sandro is not playing League games thus stopping all the speculation.
                                Not sure what it has to do with Ferdinand. He isn't in charge of choosing the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X