No announcement yet.

Jimmy on QPR podcast tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F ack Chery. He's not that great that we have to play a losing formation in order to accommodate his wonderfulness. Think the two or three Himmy fans on here need listen to that podcast.

Comment

I still can't believe he wouldnt change his team personnel or formation if he could go back to the start of last week. Anyone who was in the JFH out camp won't be swayed by the interview. I don't know if Jimmy was being defensive, I did start to write this then thought I was being unfair. He tried to answer the questions unfortunately I didn't like his answers e.g. Why Sandro wasn't featuring more, why we aren't playing 4-4-2 or what he would change from last week.
      When he answered that we couldn't use 4-4-2 he said Chery was player of the month last month at QPR, but you would think Chery was Messi-esque as he wont consider changing formation in case it means Chery is less effective

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        JFH came across as very defensive and didn't answer any questions about why we are where we are.

Understandably the amateur 'ham radio' outfit couldn't go for the jugular if they wanted anyone else for an interview.

He sounds like a p(m)uppet.
        He answered every question so not sure what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          F ack Chery. He's not that great that we have to play a losing formation in order to accommodate his wonderfulness. Think the two or three Himmy fans on here need listen to that podcast.
          agree. Really worried after that. Has not got a clue.

Comment

It would be interesting to have a poll asking whether fans back Jimmy more, less or the same after the interview. I thought it was good that he gave the interview, and he did respond to questions but (and I might be very biased with this) feel that this will definitely cause him more problems than if he didn't do the interview

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
              I still can't believe he wouldnt change his team personnel or formation if he could go back to the start of last week. Anyone who was in the JFH out camp won't be swayed by the interview. I don't know if Jimmy was being defensive, I did start to write this then thought I was being unfair. He tried to answer the questions unfortunately I didn't like his answers e.g. Why Sandro wasn't featuring more, why we aren't playing 4-4-2 or what he would change from last week.
              When he answered that we couldn't use 4-4-2 he said Chery was player of the month last month at QPR, but you would think Chery was Messi-esque as he wont consider changing formation in case it means Chery is less effective
              Yes he seemed very stubborn about that formation issue.
              With Sandro it seems he can't let it go that he wanted to leave. Part of me admires that but if he has another good game tomorrow he will need to be considered I would have thought.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                He answered every question so not sure what you mean?
                When he was asked what was unique about QPR, he said the fans. He then moved on to the fans giving QPR players abuse. A presenter started to mention entertainment and imply hat if the players were more entertaining they would back the players more. Jimmy interpreted this as being the first half of the Newcastle game, and so he understood the reaction then

Comment

It would be interesting to have a poll asking whether fans back Jimmy more, less or the same after the interview. I thought it was good that he gave the interview, and he did respond to questions but (and I might be very biased with this) feel that this will definitely cause him more problems than if he didn't do the interview
                  I know what you mean but I think nearly all of us would find it hard to disagree with the stuff at yhe end about bringing the youngsters through.

Comment

I know what you mean but I think nearly all of us would find it hard to disagree with the stuff at yhe end about bringing the youngsters through.
                    only if they are good enough and not going to take us down.

Comment

When he was asked what was unique about QPR, he said the fans. He then moved on to the fans giving QPR players abuse. A presenter started to mention entertainment and imply hat if the players were more entertaining they would back the players more. Jimmy interpreted this as being the first half of the Newcastle game, and so he understood the reaction then
                      Yes I think the presenters were so delighted to have him on they didn't press him too much. They were a bit thankful and awestruck and to be fair I'd have probably been the same!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        only if they are good enough and not going to take us down.
                        Well he's not going to play a whole team of them is he.

Comment

Well he's not going to play a whole team of them is he.
                          you don't say Sherlock.

Comment

I just remembered when talking about the Newcastle result, he said that Massimo had an illness and Polter was injured. He implied that the team he put out was the only one in the circumstances which is why he wouldn't change it if he could go back a week

Comment

Thanks for posting all of that Southport. Much appreciated.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Yes I think the presenters were so delighted to have him on they didn't press him too much. They were a bit thankful and awestruck and to be fair I'd have probably been the same!
                                I wouldnt have been. Nor would Clive W.

Comment

Working...
                                X