No announcement yet.

Where has jfh gone wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to put a positive case for him as no progress or promise since he took over.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Who has he spent 8-10M on then? (And not played)

There has to be something else going on. This is pure speculation.

This is just bigoted bol1ocks. he speaks perfectly well (how good's your Dutch?), albeit somewhat evasively in the interview.
      Bigoted? Do you know the meaning of the word? It's stating facts - his English is poor and he struggles to get his message across. It's obvious from his interviews. And I don't manage a Dutch football team. The funny thing is you'll be agreeing with me when we get battered 4-0 by Fulham in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
        Bigoted? Do you know the meaning of the word? It's stating facts - his English is poor and he struggles to get his message across. It's obvious from his interviews. And I don't manage a Dutch football team. The funny thing is you'll be agreeing with me when we get battered 4-0 by Fulham in a couple of weeks.
        Yes.

When we get battered by Fulham, which is almost inevitable, I may agree with you on some of your other points. Who has he spent 8-10 million on though, pray tell.

Comment

We cannot turn up at Craven Cottage with him still manager. His team selection when we played them at home made Parker abd O'Hara look like Ineliesta and Xavi.

Comment

Who has he spent 8-10M on then? (And not played)

There has to be something else going on. This is pure speculation.

This is just bigoted bol1ocks. he speaks perfectly well (how good's your Dutch?), albeit somewhat evasively in the interview.
            I must admit given the time he has lived in England, his English is very poor (not sure why that it is bigoted, it is a fact). The main problem is it is monosyllabic which makes it boring and hard to listen to. This is very difficult for fans as we are used to managers with personalities (good or bad). Also the Dutch usually speak good English (an exception being van Gaal).

Comment

Yes.

When we get battered by Fulham, which is almost inevitable, I may agree with you on some of your other points. Who has he spent 8-10 million on though, pray tell.
              It means an intolerance of another's opinion or belief, so not sure how it can be applied to a comment on someone's aptitude for a foreign language, but hey ho...

El Khayati - 350k
              Washington - £2.8 million
              Bidwell - £1.3 million
              Ngabakato - £1.5 million
              Lynch - £1.2 million
              Cousins - £1.25 million
              Borysiuk - 800k
              Sylla - £1.5 million

That too difficult for you to count up, dear?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                I must admit given the time he has lived in England, his English is very poor (not sure why that it is bigoted, it is a fact). The main problem is it is monosyllabic which makes it boring and hard to listen to. This is very difficult for fans as we are used to managers with personalities (good or bad). Also the Dutch usually speak good English (an exception being van Gaal).
                His English is not poor! Sorry, but this is just nonsense. He speaks perfectly good English. Perhaps you don't like what he says or the way he says it. Perhaps you don't like him. But I have to seriously question your judgement if you think his English is 'poor'. The most recent interview on player proves beyond doubt he is fluent in English. There's a strange agenda here IMO.

Comment

It means an intolerance of another's opinion or belief, so not sure how it can be applied to a comment on someone's aptitude for a foreign language, but hey ho...

El Khayati - 350k
                  Washington - £2.8 million
                  Bidwell - £1.3 million
                  Ngabakato - £1.5 million
                  Lynch - £1.2 million
                  Cousins - £1.25 million
                  Borysiuk - 800k
                  Sylla - £1.5 million

That too difficult for you to count up, dear?
                  No dear, and you said:

"Spending £8-10 million on players and not using them"

That is what I questioned - so tell me - who out of those has he not used?

Comment

Would have thought his English was sound but if it is not may explain why the players are not performing.

Comment

His English is not poor! Sorry, but this is just nonsense. He speaks perfectly good English. Perhaps you don't like what he says or the way he says it. Perhaps you don't like him. But I have to seriously question your judgement if you think his English is 'poor'. The most recent interview on player proves beyond doubt he is fluent in English. There's a strange agenda here IMO.
                      I really can't tell whether I like what he says, I don't understand him half the time. There is no way he is 'fluent' in English.

Comment

Just listened to his press conference. The opening two lines.

"I think the club has done well putting tickets to £6.70, we have already sold 11,000 season..er, er tickets...for the match, so in that aspect the club is going with the player group. We are trying to get the positives out of the cup and forget about what the club has done in the past and try to make something possible now".

I rest my case.

Not as bad as Sousa mind, but poor.

Comment

I really can't tell whether I like what he says, I don't understand him half the time. There is no way he is 'fluent' in English.
                          He is perfectly fluent in English. And perfectly understandable. I have no difficulty whatsoever understanding what he says, so I have no idea why you do.

Comment

He is perfectly fluent in English. And perfectly understandable. I have no difficulty whatsoever understanding what he says, so I have no idea why you do.
                            His English is in no way fluent. However this wasn't my point, which you seem to be ignoring. Calling someone bigoted because in their, and other people's opinion, he doesn't speak English is unacceptable.

Comment

Just listened to his press conference. The opening two lines.

"I think the club has done well putting tickets to £6.70, we have already sold 11,000 season..er, er tickets...for the match, so in that aspect the club is going with the player group. We are trying to get the positives out of the cup and forget about what the club has done in the past and try to make something possible now".

I rest my case.

Not as bad as Sousa mind, but poor.

Christ on a bike, what is this, the English Inquisition?! Better than Sousa? Damn straight. Better than Di Canio was as well. Better than many foreign managers over here and certainly better than most foreign players! And certainly more eloquent than a fair number of English players!

Comment

His English is in no way fluent. However this wasn't my point, which you seem to be ignoring. Calling someone bigoted because in their, and other people's opinion, he doesn't speak English is unacceptable.
                                In your biased opinion, yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X