Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
    IMO we are being used as a tool to push forward Les' political beliefs, he was quoted not long before Ramsey was appointed that there are nowhere enough black managers in football.

Then Ramsey is useless in the Premiership and as said previously is given a 3 year contract, and then when he proves he is even more useless in the Championship is not sacked but given another job in the club, which is very unusual.

Then, for his replacement, we interview mainly black candidates and choose JFH when, in my opinion there were other better options available.

Sorry if it offends anyone, but just saying it as I see it.
    I very VERY much doubt it.

Comment

Club not spending millions and millions on mercenaries - GOOD
      Appointing young manager who wants to succeed and happy to work within our budget - GOOD
      Chairman that has always backed his managers - GOOD
      Hoos trying to help the club work within it's means - GOOD
      Signing younger hungry players - GOOD

Performances haven't been great but basically have a new squad (again) and as we all know not easy to bed people in. Everyone needs to stop acting like Briatore after 3 results haven't gone our way and wanting the manager sacked.

RE Les Ferdinand and appointing Chris Ramsey, yes it was a strange move to appoint to help us survive in PL and strange to give him a 3 year contractr after. Tried to rectify by bringing an experienced manager to help Ramsey (Warnock - who everyone loves). Didn't work out, but he was proactive in trying to rectify the situation he created.
      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

IMO we are being used as a tool to push forward Les' political beliefs, he was quoted not long before Ramsey was appointed that there are nowhere enough black managers in football.

Then Ramsey is useless in the Premiership and as said previously is given a 3 year contract, and then when he proves he is even more useless in the Championship is not sacked but given another job in the club, which is very unusual.

Then, for his replacement, we interview mainly black candidates and choose JFH when, in my opinion there were other better options available.

Sorry if it offends anyone, but just saying it as I see it.
        Who else did we interview?

Comment

I think les has done a good job in recruitment of players but choice of managers is questionable to say the least. We seem to be a training academy for inexperienced managers. We are recently relegated premiership club and we need experience.

Comment

Awful appointment. Nice bloke, limited resources off the park. And not just on the money front......

Comment

We can't in all seriousness be considering sacking LF after all the shite we've been through recently can we?

Surely even the most anti Les fan on here can see what the guy is trying to do, in trying to make us self-sustainable with a more youthful, hungrier playing squad.

Yes I agree the football has been turgid under JFH, and I would show the bloke the door if he doesn't turn things round sharply, but to put this at LF's door is wide of the mark, him and Lee Hoos seem to be doing a great job. IMO

Comment

For most of the time he's been dof it's become more of chore to attend matches
                I'm now finding things that used to hate doing like going shopping with the Mrs more interesting way of spending a Saturday afternoon

Start at one point adrift
                Finished relegated eight points adrift

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  How are they ruining our club exactly?! Quite the opposite. Christ you lot exaggerate so much. Results aren't going our way, but off the pitch we aren't spending crazy and we are building a decent squad. This is why I hate our fans...probably why most other clubs fans hate us too. Thankfully I think most of us are in favour of Les so that's alright.
                  Top post and 100% correct. Sorry but if you want Les out because he made the wrong managerial appointment, or you want Hoos out at all; you're nothing short of an idiot, and cannot possibly believe that the way things are going off the pitch is any good.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    I'm now finding things that used to hate doing like going shopping with the Mrs more interesting way of spending a Saturday afternoon
                    You can get some pills for that I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Top post and 100% correct. Sorry but if you want Les out because he made the wrong managerial appointment, or you want Hoos out at all; you're nothing short of an idiot, and cannot possibly believe that the way things are going off the pitch is any good.
                      100% agree.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Start at one point adrift
                        Finished relegated eight points adrift
                        brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          You can get some pills for that I think.
                          What pills do have in mind certainly have no need for mogerdon on match day , or those that think everything is hunky dory could go on Jeremy Kyle to take the lie detector test
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 21-09-2016, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Boo hoo we lost a few games, lets get rid of all the people behind the scenes that we were praising pre-season.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              I very VERY much doubt it.
                              Doesn't it seem odd to you though, that we employed two consecutive black managers after his comments, especially when there are so few out there.

Look I couldn't care less either way, as long as their selection is based on what they can do and whether they can help the club move forward and not on anything else.

Comment

Doesn't it seem odd to you though, that we employed two consecutive black managers after his comments, especially when there are so few out there.

Look I couldn't care less either way, as long as their selection is based on what they can do and whether they can help the club move forward and not on anything else.
                                I'm not going to lie and say it HASN'T crossed my mind, because it has... It'd just be a shame to think of it that way and it be true.

Comment

Working...
                                X