Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Tony Pulis Be Leaving West Brom For QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd also suspect that every manger and ex manager popping to W12 to watch a match will be touted as our next manager by the press.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We all know it's b0llarks to be fair but it's a possibility if we get whacked on Saturday again.

As well as Steve Bruce

Comment

les wouldn't be so blatant , would he ?

Comment

I'm sure Les has all sorts of managers and coaches from other clubs as guests and vice versa so am sure nothing to it.

We need someone to grab this team by the scruff of the neck as do feel if properly handled could do ok. Pulis would be ideal for that. Not expecting promotion but say top 10 and better things next season. JFH has to do this quickly after Tuesday's disaster or could well see club turning elsewhere. Was not a normal defeat and straight after a poor performance against Blackburn.

Comment

TP was missing Sandro and was hoping to catch a glimpse.

Comment

Bought in to keep us up? You'd think we are bottom reading some of these posts. 14th or something now. Could have been 2nd if we had beaten blackburn.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                Could have been 2nd if we had beaten blackburn.
                Coulda woulda shoulda

If.....

Comment

Got no legs in this whatsoever IMO. If we'd have won, Pulis' appearance would have gone unnoticed by all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    ABJ.
                    What the fark does that mean. As admin I have the right to know!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      What the fark does that mean. As admin I have the right to know!
                      Haha. Anyone But Jimmy..... I'm that done with him, Stan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Haha. Anyone But Jimmy..... I'm that done with him, Stan.
                        That's cool 77, it appears many others are too. Was just curious as the only common acronym was American Born Japanese!

Apparently his contract is up in Dec, so I'd be inclined to give him until then to prove himself, but agree the signs are looking very ominous for him.

Comment

After watching that game Pulis prob said to Les thanks...but no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            That's cool 77, it appears many others are too. Was just curious as the only common acronym was American Born Japanese!

Apparently his contract is up in Dec, so I'd be inclined to give him until then to prove himself, but agree the signs are looking very ominous for him.
                            I've never been a fan of his, but I sucked it up, hoping he could do the job, but knowing he couldn't. The final straw for me wasn't just the tonking, but the way in which he totally and completely froze. Benitez was not only leading his team, urging them on, but was making substitutions to try to improve his team's performance. Even when four up. Jimmy simply stood there. And sat down at one point. And he made no effort to improve things. Not that, with the awful bench he chose (four wingers?), combined with the seven defensive players he started with, he could have made a difference. I'd get rid now. We might (might......) save the season. And give us some pride in our performance. Perhaps see some improvement in it.

Comment

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...9-wls-football

Comment

Ferdinand said: “Tony Pulis came to the game the other night, which is a normal thing for a manager to do when his team aren’t playing. I saw him and sat next to him. That’s it. The result on Tuesday was obviously unacceptable but I can categorically say we are not looking to change manager and are not considering anyone else.”

Oh f cuk.......

Comment

Working...
                                X