No announcement yet.

Idrissa Sylla Signed.......Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets get the JET thing straight - just plain goalscoring statistic and clubs played for:

JET 46 goals in 214 matches his playing for Arsenal (1 game), Blackpool, Doncaster, Cardiff, Ipswich, Bristol City, Milton Keynes, Gillingham, QPR
    Sylla Le Mans, Bastia, Zulte Waregem, Anderlecht

Isn't that a no brainer

Comment

If JET is so good why is he at Gillingham and not in the prem or championship? Its not just a JFH problem.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
        Lets get the JET thing straight - just plain goalscoring statistic and clubs played for:

JET 46 goals in 214 matches his playing for Arsenal (1 game), Blackpool, Doncaster, Cardiff, Ipswich, Bristol City, Milton Keynes, Gillingham, QPR
        Sylla Le Mans, Bastia, Zulte Waregem, Anderlecht

Isn't that a no brainer
        Sorry but Sylla has scored 44 goals in 159 matches for Le Mans, BAstia, Zulte Wraegem and Anderlecht

Comment

Official

Comment

QPR SIGN STRIKER IDRISSA SYLLA...

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...t-3280098.aspx

Comment

This lad looks perfect for the Championship. He's big, strong, can use both feet, decent in the air and a finisher. Can see him being a very good signing and I think Seb has got a battle on his hands to keep this lad out the side.

Comment

Comment

What does this mean for Washington?
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Surprise surprise

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      What does this mean for Washington?
                      Washington is finished here anyway, JFH won't budge from 4-2-3-1 unless chasing games and Conor can't play the lone striker. I expect him to make sub appearances when we need a goal and change to 2 up front but he'll be gone next summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        Just based on this video as I don't know too much about the player, although there is the WLS profile of him, but he seems a proper poacher, scoring a lot from in the 6 yard box, he seems composed, good in the air and has some ability from range. Good price as well, transfermarkt have him valued at just over 2 mil.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Think it's a superb signing. Yes of course a risk but that's the market we are in now

Does he need a work permit though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                            Think it's a superb signing. Yes of course a risk but that's the market we are in now

Does he need a work permit though?
                            Weird that, no mention of Work permit at all. I'm guessing maybe he had Belgium residency of some sort, and been rubber stamped without the need?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Weird that, no mention of Work permit at all. I'm guessing maybe he had Belgium residency of some sort, and been rubber stamped without the need?
                              Seeing has he's played most of his career so far in Europe, they may have given him the benefit of the doubt.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Dunno about Jimmy Floyd sticking ridigedly with one up with this fella could see him pairing Seb and Idris together after that Vid snippet they could rip a lot of defences

Comment

Working...
                                X