Slovakia v England next weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slovakia v England next weekend

If any other QPR fans are going there are a few of us staying in the Mercure in Bratislava from friday evening so all welcome to join us for a few beers

Your support for those bunch of wasters is admirable. I really hope that Rooney and hart will not be strutting out in an England top as if nothing has happened.

Comment

The team don't deserve any support
      You Rsssssss

Comment

What have they done wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          what have they done right?

Comment

the beast has been created , not the fault of the players . they just ain't good enough to win anything . multi millionaires idolised for kicking a bit of leather about . some of them don't do that very well

Comment

No more for me. Quite frankly the national team is an absolute disgrace it has been for years and they continue to take the #### out of loyal hard working people who would give their right arm to represent their country and pull on the three lions. They won't be getting my support anymore and I know lots of people who feel the same way. I'm totally done with the ######s

Comment

win lose or draw wheres your pride.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  win lose or draw wheres your pride.
                  Where's theirs?

Comment

New boss ? new pride ?

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                      They lost to Iceland ffs. Not only lost, but looked completely out of all ideas. hart was dreadfully at fault for their winner (and Bale's goal) and Rooney couldnt pick out a pass let alone shoot. Apart from converting an early penalty.
                      Then there were other flops like Kane Sterling Alli etc.
                      But I guess that was then and they are now being given a new slate, but I wont be interested in watching the game.
                      Last edited by stanistheman; 26-08-2016, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        New boss ? new pride ?
                        Heard it a million times and nothing ever ever changes. The sight of some of them prancing about pretending to be footballers makes me sick. Not putting myself through it anymore. We haven't had a decent side with players you could actually relate to since the late 90s. For a country that supposedly invented the game that's a bit of a joke don't you think? I could deal with players who are #### but give their all and wear their hearts on their sleeves but we've got players who underperform and couldn't give two shits about it, if they were embarrassed and ashamed of themselves it might soften the blow but they couldn't give a flying ####

Comment

I went there last time we played. Motson was staying in our hotel and he ended up with a brass my pal had done ten minutes before.
                          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                          London Pride is a flower that's free.
                          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

He has a partner and child, a dangerous comment, true or not.

Comment

My pal ain't with his wife any more so I can't see it being an issue otherwise I wouldn't of mentioned it.
                              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                              London Pride is a flower that's free.
                              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                              X