Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom or discipline?

Rs fans,

Written up some thoughts ahead of your match against Wigan this weekend - http://www.TheFootbalLab.co.uk/2016/...or-discipline/

Whenever I watch QPR, I always think you're well organized but don't have enough players willing to attack the flank or switch play. Can you see this being a problem if you want to make the top 6 this year?

Cheers and good luck for the season.

Decent write up.

Comment

JFH is very much safety first. Don't think we'll see any free flowing attacking football while he's here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        JFH is very much safety first. Don't think we'll see any free flowing attacking football while he's here.
        As a Dutch ex-forward you'd expect that he'd favour open, attacking play but he's actually been very defensive. New wingers needed for you?

Comment

Seb scored from open play against leeds , so you got that wrong mate!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
            He didn't. It was a free kick from the left by Bidwell, the BFG chested it down, got in front of the last man and wellied it on the bounce.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              He didn't. It was a free kick from the left by Bidwell, the BFG chested it down, got in front of the last man and wellied it on the bounce.
              It was by Ned from the right mate

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                As a Dutch ex-forward you'd expect that he'd favour open, attacking play but he's actually been very defensive. New wingers needed for you?
                pretty much sums Jimmy up
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                  Whilst that may not be correct, we did score twice from open play v Swindon.

Comment

4 year plan again.. Solid base first.. Attacking game to develop in the next couple of seasons.

Comment

Two lost matches and we are already on our way Down to the Conference.. Only at QPR..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X