Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday Osman Kakay

19 today.

To clear up any confusion he's actually a RB by trade, who can also play RM and LB. Perhaps this explains why Furlong was sent on loan...

Is it true that a small section of the crowd were giving him stick on Tues night? If so, that's very disappointing to hear, especially for one of our own up and coming players. This will only knock his confidence which is the last thing we need given the new direction the club is going in by bringing through the youth. I thought he had a good debut too on the night.

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    19 today.

To clear up any confusion he's actually a RB by trade, who can also play RM and LB. Perhaps this explains why Furlong was sent on loan...

Is it true that a small section of the crowd were giving him stick on Tues night? If so, that's very disappointing to hear, especially for one of our own up and coming players. This will only knock his confidence which is the last thing we need given the new direction the club is going in by bringing through the youth. I thought he had a good debut too on the night.
    You could hear a vocal minority from E block (pretty sure the same vocal minority you usually hear who are unhappy with everything) giving him and Shodipo stick on the regular.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Anyone booing our own especially our youth is bang out of order and need dragging out of the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Anyone booing our own especially our youth is bang out of order and need dragging out of the stadium.
        Agree. These aren't true supporters IMO and we'd be far better off without them.

Comment

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-qpr-11793595?

Rangers fans have been pining to see young players come through the ranks to the first team and, now there are some around the squad, Hasselbaink asked the supporters to give them encouragement and love.

He added: “I hope the QPR fans are pleased to see youngsters coming through. They need encouragement.

Comment

Working...
          X