Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

posting on here - during games?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nasser95
    Gold Seat
    • Dec 2012
    • 7216

    #31
    Originally posted by Ramsey is god
    back to our old argument Nas. You'll never convince me that reading stats gives you a better view of what a player is doing than actually watching him yourself. The world would need no more scouts.

    Respect your opinion on it as discussed before, but will never agree.
    I'm not trying to tell you that, I'm trying to tell that a combination of both is beneficial. Scouts use numbers as well as what they see, that's the point and that's what I like to do, I form an opinion from the numbers and from what I see.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

    Comment

    • nasser95
      Gold Seat
      • Dec 2012
      • 7216

      #32
      Originally posted by West Acton
      You ever thought about putting your hand in the air next time we need a manager
      haha mate, I'm always available if the club ever needs me.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

      Comment

      • Ramsey is god

        #33
        not having it tbh. I know who has been sh!t and who has been good based on sitting there and watching. Dont need stats for that.

        Comment

        • Stanley
          Guest
          • Mar 2009
          • 23693

          #34
          Originally posted by Ramsey is god
          not having it tbh. I know who has been sh!t and who has been good based on sitting there and watching. Dont need stats for that.
          "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain

          Time for a new signature RIG?

          Comment

          • Ramsey is god

            #35
            Originally posted by Stanley
            "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain

            Time for a new signature RIG?

            DONE!

            Comment

            Working...