No width

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    As I said, the nickname is down to the fact that his body shape which as you say is that of an athlete, looks uncomfortable on the ball when in reality he's not uncomfortable on it... He's just as competent on the ball as our other defenders yet gets marked out because of how it looks.
    I disagree with that assessment. The nickname has nothing to do with his build. The fact is he's just not a natural footballer with the ball at his feet. That's why when he plays at RB the majority of his passes are square or backwards. He's decent as a CB because he's strong, quick and good in the tackle - where his athletic attributes can be best utilised. But at RB it's such a unique position, so he becomes a liability to the team because his weaknesses get exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      It's like arguing with someone who is colour blind, over the colour of a wall.

It's quite blatantly white, everyone knows its white but the colour blind man says it's green.

You have a differing opinion to the majority on near enough every topic, does this not tell you something......
      It tells me I don't agree with people... what's your point? You want me to agree with you just because of peer pressure? Bore off mate, do me a favour. I have my opinion, you have yours. Trying to devalue mine? Get over yourself.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        I disagree with that assessment. The nickname has nothing to do with his build. The fact is he's just not a natural footballer with the ball at his feet. That's why when he plays at RB the majority of his passes are square or backwards. He's decent as a CB because he's strong, quick and good in the tackle - where his athletic attributes can be best utilised. But at RB it's such a unique position, so he becomes a liability to the team because his weaknesses get exposed.
        I don't think that's been the case this season but time will tell. He's looked good going forward at right back in those first two matches in particular and he's taken the ball forward. But we'll see.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

It tells me I don't agree with people... what's your point? You want me to agree with you just because of peer pressure? Bore off mate, do me a favour. I have my opinion, you have yours. Trying to devalue mine? Get over yourself.

Comment

So we now have the nickname wrong. Surely the nickname is born from what the masses of QPR think and not your assessment Nas?

Couldn't make it up

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
              So we now have the nickname wrong. Surely the nickname is born from what the masses of QPR think and not your assessment Nas?

Couldn't make it up
              As I said, he looks nervous but his play isn't IMO, but each to their own... oh wait, you don't like that idea, everyone has to think like the masses eh?

You make me come across a right anti establishment guy, but the fact is that since joining, Ned has barely been displaced from the side, playing Right back and Centre back when other options have been available and in that time he's been made captain. You say that the masses of QPR fans think he's nervous, well the coaches and managers of this club beg to differ. If they didn't think he was good enough, he'd be gone out of the club, he wouldn't be the captain.

Comment

As I said, he looks nervous but his play isn't IMO, but each to their own... oh wait, you don't like that idea, everyone has to think like the masses eh?

You make me come across a right anti establishment guy, but the fact is that since joining, Ned has barely been displaced from the side, playing Right back and Centre back when other options have been available and in that time he's been made captain. You say that the masses of QPR fans think he's nervous, well the coaches and managers of this club beg to differ. If they didn't think he was good enough, he'd be gone out of the club, he wouldn't be the captain.
                why are you going off on a tangent. You are trying to tell people, they have got the nickname wrong every person i know calls him nervous ned, because he seems to sh!t himself when he has the ball at his feet. But because you dont think so.....everyone has his nickname wrong. You do this all the time, Stanley has just called you out on it, make a statement as to what everyone thinks and why they are wrong without any sort of back-up which for your "stat man" title is rather ludicrous.

I see your in an argument with just about everybody on the board lately. Guess its everyone else that is the problem though hey?

no doubt you will pick one word out of the below and focus on it, completing missing the point of what you are doing to pi$$ people off.

Comment

Working...
                X