Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you that live abroad come to QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know a lad from Wales that travels up from time to time .long journey he says but he loves the RS
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Ha, indeed it is, he drives the Zamboni ice levelling machine. I've known Paul a long time now, last saw him at Huddersfield away last season, lovely bloke. He told me he's going to Barnsley away next week, so I'm going to see if I can make that.
      Yes, I saw him yesterday and got the train back to Clapham with him. I met him through another QPR fan who put me in touch with him when I was going to New York. He showed me round and I have stayed in touch with him since. Top man.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Yes, I saw him yesterday and got the train back to Clapham with him. I met him through another QPR fan who put me in touch with him when I was going to New York. He showed me round and I have stayed in touch with him since. Top man.
        Ah well that's good to hear mate. I did FB message him before the game yesterday, but I don't think he saw it in time.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          I know a lad from Wales that travels up from time to time .long journey he says but he loves the RS
          Cheeky!

Comment

We travel up from South West France.

Normally fly in on Ryanair to Stansted, but sometimes we drive so we can restock with English beer, English meat etc.

We don't get to as many games as we liked though, first home game this season will be Brentford.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I live in Switzerland and heading to London 2-3 times a year. If there is game at that time I am always going!

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                We travel up from South West France.

Normally fly in on Ryanair to Stansted, but sometimes we drive so we can restock with English beer, English meat etc.

We don't get to as many games as we liked though, first home game this season will be Brentford.
                Which has now been moved to the Friday night.

Comment

You've been great help so far, thank you.

Comment

My uncle is over from Australia for an extended holiday in a couple of weeks time, he hopes to get to a few games, with my mum & other uncle. As they are all in their 70's that will be over 200 years of QPR support between them! with myself, my sister, daughter and niece joining them we should add up to about 350 years worth.

Comment

I have a mate in Sweden who usually takes in a game if he can when he visits. He managed to see that great 3-2 win over WBA the other year when Chaz scored a hat trick. He brought his young son with him and we thought we had converted him to QPR from Liverpool that day but it was sadly short-lived.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                        Which has now been moved to the Friday night.
                        Not a problem, we're driving this time, we arrive on the overnight ferry into Portsmouth on Friday morning.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

two Finnish season ticket holders in G Block, have even seen them midweek games
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Coming once - a couple of times a year, first game was 5th of dec 1987....lost 0-2 against Man U.

Comment

Anyone remember that poster called Krill who use to post on here quite a lot well he has been a few times as well

A few years ago this thread would have been full of insults about overseas fans not being proper supporters so its nice to see a decent chat on the subject at last and very interesting as well
                              Last edited by IsleworthRanger; 09-08-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I live in Sweden and have been watching at least one game at LR every season since 1999. In 1998 I spent eight months in Worcester, then I watched at least 10 live games both home and away. This summer I will be moving to Luxemburg and hopefully I will see a couple of games in London..

Comment

Working...
                                X