1 year on..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 year on..

Just giving my input on the changes at Loftus Road 1 year on / since JFH took over.

For me, it's all VERY encouraging and a more accurate version of what QPR should have been doing since NW took us to the Prem.

- Nearly a complete clear out / overhaul of any deadwood or so-called overpaid player.
    - Fresh, young upcoming talent coming in, costing a snippet of what we had been spending on players. (Jordan Cousins is an huge steal IMO)
    - Building from the back; Our back 5, yes back 5 if you include Smithies, is probably if not THE best in the league. Newcastle probably the only team better than us IMO. Its solid, with potentially a very good CB missing out. e.g. Lynch may not get the nod come Saturday.
    - Ok our firepower is lacking, we've lost 2 of our main wide men but we are not far away at replacing them. Connor could well turn up this year, Polter is continuously improving and the likelihood is 2/3 new forward thinking players will come in.
    - Depth, we are bringing more depth to our squad. Shodipo and Nasser both wont start but are solid players to be involved in match days.
    - Stability, Pride and togetherness. Say no more, I think we are and will continue to see more of this over the next year.

It's all about sticking with JFH and Les on this, I think we can be dark horses if we get at least 1 more wide man a new striker. If we dont finish top 6, next year is a real possibility.

Good post. We are in decent shape though as said need a few attacking additions.

Comment

Working...
    X