Cobblers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by East London R View Post
    Anyone recommend a decent pub? Is it best to drink around the station and then get a cab in as opposed to drinking in TGI' s which is not my cup of tea.
    The Sevens isn't too far a walk, not a great boozer but for a quick one before the game should be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      they have recently done the train station up at northampton and you can get plenty of taxi's outside the prices are reasonable as well . the town centre is a right dump full of £shops , bookies and fast food outlets . the locals love a tracksuit and the youngsters all seem to have a tattoo on their necks . my mate is in a mental hospital their so i get in and out as quickly as possible and before anyone asks he's not called ted .

bit harsh but the ones who sit around town centres, yeah that's fairly accurate. Thankfully there are some decent places and pubs about, my recommendation is the King Billy

Comment

Originally posted by TimPR78 View Post
        bit harsh but the ones who sit around town centres, yeah that's fairly accurate. Thankfully there are some decent places and pubs about, my recommendation is the King Billy
        sorry tim no offence meant , i do love 'smokey green offspring ' and they're from northampton

Comment

ok rang northolt agitant and we are comming in massive numbers taking no prisoners and drinking there pubs dry is there a spoons in northampton
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            ok rang northolt agitant and we are comming in massive numbers taking no prisoners and drinking there pubs dry is there a spoons in northampton
            There's 2 Spoons in the Town Center Ted.
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              I hope we play with some sole, the result certainly isn't nailed on.
              I agree. Let's hope we put our best foot forward for this one and get the upper hand early on.
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

well i need more singers if i come up there are any of you going to sing or are you going to be boreing and just stand there
                i need input
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                  I agree. Let's hope we put our best foot forward for this one and get the upper hand early on.
                  how long are these puns going to last? some of you need a good shoeing
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

no offence taken your description of the town center is pretty accurate :/

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      how long are these puns going to last? some of you need a good shoeing
                      Point taken, I know when I've been well and truly brought to heel
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

http://www.feed2allnow.eu/type/football.html

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                          Point taken, I know when I've been well and truly brought to heel
                          Please don't 'boot' him from the site for his punnery

Comment

Working...
                          X