Leeds game pre match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds game pre match

Suggestions? Any of the battles open early?

i`ll be in a bar in Majorca , probably the only R ,in a room full of bright red Leeds fans in grubby replica shirts
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      i`ll be in a bar in Majorca , probably the only R ,in a room full of bright red Leeds fans in grubby replica shirts
      You gonna wear your hoops ??

Comment

Cant imagine much will be open, really stupid kickoff time on a sunday. Leeds fans will have to leave silly early as well. What ensed up happening with the bok?

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
          Suggestions? Any of the battles open early?
          White horse normally early but I'd bell them, need proof of being an R unless your a Geordie
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            I know a few Rs in Majorca (I used to live there). They were in Port de Soller though. Really good lads. Hope you're enjoying your holiday mate.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              You gonna wear your hoops ??
              not one for shirts ,but i`ll have me Rangers beech towel draped over my seat ,and my QPR tatts on display !

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                I know a few Rs in Majorca (I used to live there). They were in Port de Soller though. Really good lads. Hope you're enjoying your holiday mate.
                Cheers Hubbs ,not there yet ,but Norwood is nice and sunny today anyway !

Comment

Working...
                X