Ticketing account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticketing account

Despite being season ticket holder I am locked out the Leeds sale for an extra ticket although site says open to all season ticket holders, also loyalty points not updated for this year's ticket, tried phoning but line busy, anyone else had problems?

Just checked my account and exactly the same , loyalty points not updated and it says cant buy as not right permissions. My seats for swindon have been reserved so it is recognizing season tickets, their site has always been poor.

Comment

Oh well, all season ticket holders must be in the same boat, annoying if you want to get in ticket sale early for an extra seat near your own, big fancy spiel on the benefits of being a season ticket holder when they ask you to buy!
      Can it be that hard to update system? My account says I'm current season holder but doesn't give me the benefits! I

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
        Oh well, all season ticket holders must be in the same boat, annoying if you want to get in ticket sale early for an extra seat near your own, big fancy spiel on the benefits of being a season ticket holder when they ask you to buy!
        Can it be that hard to update system? My account says I'm current season holder but doesn't give me the benefits! I
        You could call the box office? I find them more helpful than posting on message boards about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
          You could call the box office? I find them more helpful than posting on message boards about it.
          As original post says, line was busy. Have spoke them since then though.

Comment

As original post says, line was busy. Have spoke them since then though.
            Sorry, that sounded a bit more sarcastic than I intended. Did they sort it?

Comment

Yeah tryong to ring them.no but no luck. I do like that you get 10 loyalty points for both watford and swindon.

Comment

Yep strange.

Season Ticket holder, received S/T's 2 or 3 weeks ago, but no sign of any Loyalty Points being added to my Account.
                I selected Automatic Home Cup Tie (God knows why) at the same time and in the last 2 days I have a ticket reserved for Swindon +10 Loyalty points added ?

So they can, sort out the Cup, but not the earlier S/T ??

I've a feeling I saw it somewhere that they were going to change, or refine the Loyalty Points system in some way.
                Not sure how or if they did ? Communication to fans is taking a step back after some good work going forward of late.

Comment

I dont think it has changed again, i know last season or year beforw points started to.roll over. it may just be that until.the season tickets are activated then they wont actually add the points. Thats just a guess tho.
                  I was going to do auto home cup tie, but card expires before end of next season. Cant see us being in it still in april when card expires tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                    Sorry, that sounded a bit more sarcastic than I intended. Did they sort it?
                    Apology accepted! Was going to reply saying phone box office if you want answer! Only joking, it's sorted now and got a Leeds ticket 4 along from my seat, they said it was technical problem which has been resolved, they had alot of calls so that's why line was busy. Loyalty points still not updated though. Hopefully leeds game sells out.

Comment

Ps. Still not had loyalty points for this year's season added despite buying it months ago. As a point of interest look through your account history and compare when you parted with last year's season ticket money to when it shows you actually bought it.

Comment

They have added the loyalty points to my account now for my season ticket.

Comment

Mine now added too.
                          They must have been waiting until this qpr cash scheme was launched.

Comment

Mine now added too.
                            They must have been waiting until this qpr cash scheme was launched.
                            Have you signed into.tne qpr cash scheme.thing? Mine says no recent transactions. I think I renewed in the first period so £20-25 off a shirt would be cool. We get 50p for each home game we go to, which is quite funny.

Comment

I have £10 credit but think I should have £20 as I bought early. £10 gets my grandson last season's Dennis the menace away top so can't grumble at that as it's a freebie.

Comment

Working...
                              X