Top London Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top London Club

Seeing as the euros just finished, im having a look at my season bets for next year now.

Rangers to be top london club in Championship is 11/8 - joint Fulham.

How do people think we will fair? Fancy us to be above both Ruperts and Bees personally.

Also to finish in the top half we are evens! cant see us finishing lower than 12th....Surely....

Comment

I think that is doing a disservice to Brentford to be fair. I think it will be close between us and Brentford but Fulham.having lost O Hara, Dembele , Brede and unsure who they have brought in will.be below us.

Comment

Way too early to say I think. As the squads stand today, both us and Fulham have very poor sides IMO, and Brentford aren't ever going to pull up any trees.

I would like to think that come September 1st we will have a squad capable of easily finishing above them 2 though.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
          Also to finish in the top half we are evens! cant see us finishing lower than 12th....Surely....
          Good bet

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            Blackburn at 3/2 is a decent bet on top half...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Way too early to say I think. As the squads stand today, both us and Fulham have very poor sides IMO, and Brentford aren't ever going to pull up any trees..
              This.

But no more humiliation vs Fulham. That must never happen again.

Comment

Back in the day I think the evening standard gave cash to the top London club, anyone remember this?

Comment

Working...
                X