QPR Player subscription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Player subscription?

My yearly subscription has ended, they only give a monthly option of £4.49 now, is that correct?

I paid £37.99 for the year and happy to pay it again but no other option provided.

£4.49 works out at £53.88

I was wondering the same...

Searched the help section and found this:

Monthly passes are available at £4.49.

Annual passes are available at £37.99 if you choose the Direct Debit* payment option.

*Please note Direct Debit is for UK bank account holders only.

Finally if you choose to pay by debit/credit card or PayPal the annual passes are available at £42.99.

All these passes will gain you the same full access to live audio commentary, highlights and exclusive club content.
    URL for this page is:

http://www.player.qpr.co.uk/help

Comment

Just tried signing up by Direct Debit - apparently no option for an annual pass at £37.99, just monthly at £4.49.

Have emailed Player for clarification.

:(

Comment

The definitive answer from Player:

Thanks for your email. From next season onward QPR have informed us they are opting out of the EFL Player HD service therefore will not be part of Player HD.

As part of the new 2016-17 package for QPR PlayerHD we will only be offering a monthly subscriptions only going forward.

The monthly subscriptions will renew each month and can be cancelled at any time. This is so a user does not pay for an annual subscription for a service that runs for less then a year. To gain access to QPR PlayerHD you will need to sign to the monthly pass.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

L
        PlayerHD Support

Comment

I'm confused, I have paid £37.99 for a yearly subscription that doesn't exist ??

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
            I'm confused, I have paid £37.99 for a yearly subscription that doesn't exist ??
            I imagine if you paid for it before the deadline then you will.have access for the entire year. Then you just wont have the yearly option again.

Comment

Working...
            X