Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zealand R's - Supporters Group

Hi all,

Bit of a long shot, but if there are any New Zealand R's kicking about we've got a supporter group going - hoping to have discussions, meets, try arrange deals with the club etc. We've just been recognised by the Club as the Official NZ group.

If you're interested or know of any NZ R's please send em in our direction!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1523011961287062/

Last edited by deadendjob; 07-07-2016, 10:33 PM.

Hey mate there is a Facebook group called hoops downunder. There are a heap of English/kiwi fans on that

Comment

Yeah mate, I'm a member already. The majority of people on there are Australian the idea was starting a NZ contingent for meets as it's easier to have a separate place for discussion.

Comment

Was out in New Zealand in 2012/13 and was verbally abused by a rowdy gang of youths whilst queuing up for some hokey-pokey tip-top ice cream for the gf. I was wearing a QPR home shirt and came under a volley of insults from the kids. I tried to laugh it off but I was fuming inside and to make matters worse my gf walked away from me with a massive grin on her face. The stupid kids kept on saying "Hey bro, QPR are sheeeet, hahah" "Yeah, they're sheeet".

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
          Was out in New Zealand in 2012/13 and was verbally abused by a rowdy gang of youths whilst queuing up for some hokey-pokey tip-top ice cream for the gf. I was wearing a QPR home shirt and came under a volley of insults from the kids. I tried to laugh it off but I was fuming inside and to make matters worse my gf walked away from me with a massive grin on her face. The stupid kids kept on saying "Hey bro, QPR are sheeeet, hahah" "Yeah, they're sheeet".
          haha I believe they were attempting to say "QPR are not very good, kind sir." Strange, I wear my shirt all the time and have never had any issues.
          One time I had a Chelsea supporter say "Hey mate, QPR, I'm a Chelsea supporter" like we should be friends, it rather odd.

Comment

Seem to be getting a few more filter through, so just bumping this up for anyone who missed it

Comment

We have Hoops all over the World, and you can't get much further than New Zealand, Australia or the Hoops in USA.
              There's a good following in Sweden, Norway, Denmark as well.
              Are there many fans in Spain, Italy or France as you don't come across them much ?

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                We have Hoops all over the World, and you can't get much further than New Zealand, Australia or the Hoops in USA.
                Are there many fans in Spain, Italy or France as you don't come across them much ?
                There sure is, I'll post up later.

Comment

I've been trying to find similar since moving down to South Africa 6 months ago. Haven't found a single R's fan in Johannesburg. Few over in Cape Town though. I'd love to get a supporters club going down here but no luck at all so far!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                    There's an R's fan group in Italy: http://www.qpritalia.it/

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    I've been trying to find similar since moving down to South Africa 6 months ago. Haven't found a single R's fan in Johannesburg. Few over in Cape Town though. I'd love to get a supporters club going down here but no luck at all so far!
                    Find fellow R’s fans wherever you are in the world …

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/fans/info/sites...G7uMV53jOZS.99

Comment

Deadend, hope you succeed with getting in touch with fellow R's in NZ. You might start attracting some Cardiff or Swansea fans with that picture in post #1
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Deadend, hope you succeed with getting in touch with fellow R's in NZ. You might start attracting some Cardiff or Swansea fans with that picture in post #1
                        Cheers mate. We'll make sure we have strong background checks in place to ensure no one tries to do the unsavory with our sheep!

Comment

one of my best mates moved to NZ , i miss him , he won't go near computers , don't no why so hard to keep in touch . reading this has inspired me to email his mrs .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            one of my best mates moved to NZ , i miss him , he won't go near computers , don't no why so hard to keep in touch . reading this has inspired me to email his mrs .
                            Awesome mate. Give him some instructions on how to use a computer over the phone and get him to join up

Comment

Working...
                            X