Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR chief criticises fans for booing Cole Kpekawa

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Stanley
    Guest
    • Mar 2009
    • 23693

    #1

    QPR chief criticises fans for booing Cole Kpekawa

    Rangers CEO believes academy graduates need all the support from the Loftus Road stands they can get - and not the kind of barracking heard last term. Lee Hoos hopes QPR supporters will give young players encouragement - rather than booing them like the chief executive witnessed last season.

    Read more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...oing-11480922?
  • Hitman34
    Platinum Seat
    • Jan 2012
    • 13959

    #2
    I never boo the players.... especially the kids.... got to support the likes of cole and petrasso.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

    Comment

    • Norths
      CCG
      • Jan 2011
      • 13067

      #3
      Did that actually happen?
      I didnt attend any of the games he featured in, hence the question.

      Comment

      • Fordy
        Silver Seat
        • May 2011
        • 4281

        #4
        Swear he didn't get booed?!

        Comment

        • Brian Wilson
          Silver Seat
          • Jul 2009
          • 4400

          #5
          I'm sure a few people booed him as they would anyone but that's a stupid thing to say for Hoos.

          Comment

          • WeAreQPR12
            C Club
            • Mar 2009
            • 23558

            #6
            When does a jumped up, coc ky american have a footballing opinion. I totally ignore the bloke and he should just stick to his job.
            I played sunday league football today.

            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

            Comment

            • nanocopic
              Silver Seat
              • Oct 2015
              • 1725

              #7
              I was at all the games he played at home.and I really don't think that happened :S

              Comment

              • nasser95
                Gold Seat
                • Dec 2012
                • 7216

                #8
                Originally posted by nanocopic
                I was at all the games he played at home.and I really don't think that happened :S
                I definitely recalled it, not super loud but it was definitely there. We can't be fickle to it in any case, and we have to differentiate between players who will make mistakes as part of their development and players who should know better.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                Comment

                • nanocopic
                  Silver Seat
                  • Oct 2015
                  • 1725

                  #9
                  Originally posted by nasser95
                  I definitely recalled it, not super loud but it was definitely there. We can't be fickle to it in any case, and we have to differentiate between players who will make mistakes as part of their development and players who should know better.
                  Was it directed at him? Yeah not ok that he was booed on his first games if so. Especially as he was alright for a first time. I mean he struggled a bit, the game he came.on as a sub but it must be tough making your debut which I think it was.

                  Comment

                  • Timmy the Doc
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 3193

                    #10
                    If he's old enough to play first team football, he's old enough to be booed.

                    Comment

                    • Stanley
                      Guest
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 23693

                      #11
                      Completely agree with Hoos. It's totally counter-productive to a developing young player's confidence for his own fans to boo him for making a mistake. Only a simpleton dipstick would think that's acceptable. Especially at a club such as ours which is reliant on trying to develop and bring through our own youth, after literally decades of failure in that regard.

                      So yes, of course he is 100% right to say that. That might make uncomfortable reading for some to read on a fan's forum, especially if one of those doing it is reading this, but that's tough $hit for them quite frankly.

                      Comment

                      • Joe90
                        Silver Seat
                        • Feb 2014
                        • 1080

                        #12
                        I agree with Hoos 100%. We go to SUPPORT the team, especially new and young players. If you're going to be a jebend stay at home.

                        Comment

                        • Harryboy
                          Silver Seat
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 4022

                          #13
                          he doesn't play to get booed
                          You Rsssssss

                          Comment

                          • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                            Gold Seat
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 8957

                            #14
                            Don't ever remember that.

                            Comment

                            • Rangers77
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Aug 2012
                              • 11808

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                              Don't ever remember that.
                              Me neither. Heard some grumbling. Never boo kids, but happy, if needs be, to boo established, persistent non tries.

                              Comment

                              Working...