Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifth place......

In Europe....

A report from Deloitte shows QPR had a net spend of £90 million on transfer fees between 2010 and 2015 - the fifth largest in the country. Only the Manchester Clubs, Liverpool and Chelsea spent more.

Poor effort, was hoping that was a table we could have come top of tbh. Would have been nice to win something.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Poor effort, was hoping that was a table we could have come top of tbh. Would have been nice to win something.
      Europa league place is decent though

Comment

Sounds like s hit to me 90mil in five years is not that much that's equivalent of £18mil a season. Majority prem sides do that over most seasons

Nothing story

Comment

90 million "net" spend, ie after sales. Most clubs make money from selling players also, where as we tend to just give them away to whoever is dumb enough to take them or wait till their contract expires and still end up with nothing

Comment

Doesn't really mean #### thought does it, given a lot of the higher costing players we still have on our books and are yet to be sold, such as Fer, Caulker, Sandro etc. Many of the "names" that came in previously were frees so doesn't factor, and many others we paid decent money for but got most of it back again, like Remy, Samba, Mbia, Granero etc. I think the figure and position seems a bit inflated.

Comment

Yeah but our owners are considerably richer than yours! Should be our response

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Sounds like s hit to me 90mil in five years is not that much that's equivalent of £18mil a season. Majority prem sides do that over most seasons

Nothing story
                Most do that on 2 players every window

Comment

already in Post #1, the OP says 5th place in the country... in Europe. which is it?
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    In Europe....

A report from Deloitte shows QPR had a net spend of £90 million on transfer fees between 2010 and 2015 - the fifth largest in the country. Only the Manchester Clubs, Liverpool and Chelsea spent more.
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                      already in Post #1, the OP says 5th place in the country... in Europe. which is it?
                      Poor Joke, Arthur. Being in fifth place meant we qualified for Europe.....

Comment

Working...
                      X