• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lafferty is a horrible horrible man, wrong sort

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      One of two things should happen next season:
      2) CW has a good Euros so we sell for a good profit to a PL team
      He could well have a great Euros, but I still highly doubt any PL team would take that gamble.

Comment

Why are you guys already thinking about selling him? We need to finally let him play and he will score goals... simple!

Comment

Don't go overboard about his goal massive howler by the keeper left him with an easy goal scoring opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
            Why are you guys already thinking about selling him? We need to finally let him play and he will score goals... simple!
            Primarily my concern is the fact that he can only play one style it seems. I would rate him and keep him if he was more capable of changing it up but if we have to play 442 to accommodate him and hence lose out on playing one of Chery or Luongo, I wouldn't want to do that. Would rather sell him at an inflated price after the euros and bring in someone who can play alone up front or as a pair without being any worse.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by tomfiend View Post
              He could well have a great Euros, but I still highly doubt any PL team would take that gamble.
              Major rule to transfer dealings, top level clubs over value players after a major international tournament. If you're a selling club, try to sell after that competition, their price will skyrocket relative to what it should be,
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

JFH said in the interview that he is wants us to play more than one system next season. Playing two widemen and an additional striker will probably help Washington. If he is able to time his runs correctly ofcourse.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  JFH said in the interview that he is wants us to play more than one system next season. Playing two widemen and an additional striker will probably help Washington. If he is able to time his runs correctly ofcourse.
                  Without a doubt, but the issue is that giving one of the squad spots to Washington means one less player who can play the other role. Personally, I'd rather have Polter and two other strikers who are capable of doing one up front and two up front. That's a personal thing and I can see why IF CW plays for us the same way he has for NI, they'd keep him.

Comment

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...oops-11398671?

Nice quote from me in this piece!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      Nice one Maids, good to get a quote there and nice to see they read us

Comment

Sir Les on Conor Washington in his recent LFW interview:

"Firstly, Jimmy wants us to have more than one way of playing, more than one system we can use next season.

When we knew Charlie was going Jimmy mentioned Conor Washington at Peterborough. He liked him, he’d scored against Burton. We believe he needs to be developed, and that’s the type of player we’re focusing on now. Conor is only 23, there’s loads of development to come there. Jimmy is looking forward to working with him and making him the player we believe he can be. It didn’t quite work out for him at the end of last season but Jimmy has a plan for him. It’s far too early to be saying that was a waste of money."

Comment

am sure he will be good for us , but I think he will get fed up having no game time and bolt, but t will be interesting who we bring in but I generally hope he starts every week
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Without a doubt, but the issue is that giving one of the squad spots to Washington means one less player who can play the other role. Personally, I'd rather have Polter and two other strikers who are capable of doing one up front and two up front. That's a personal thing and I can see why IF CW plays for us the same way he has for NI, they'd keep him.
                            You can have as many players as you like in the squad in championship so he's not stopping anyone else

Comment

Hopefully will play a big part next season.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I want to watch the NI game, anyone know where I can find it?

Comment

Working...
                                X