6.5 mill for caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klonk View Post
    no way! it's suddenly turned into an auction...

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7053616.html
    Very bizarre situation this.

Comment

Shame about his attitude because he could be very good at this level. Him and Hall could could easily be one of the best pairings in the league.

I'd be happy though if we sold to Palace brought in someone like Mariappa to partner Hall and maybe a young gun like Pierre from Wycombe for more competition.

Does anyone else think Ned's days as our first choice cb are under threat? Can see him being deployed more at rb.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Very bizarre situation this.
        Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Shame about his attitude because he could be very good at this level. Him and Hall could could easily be one of the best pairings in the league.

I'd be happy though if we sold to Palace brought in someone like Mariappa to partner Hall and maybe a young gun like Pierre from Wycombe for more competition.

Does anyone else think Ned's days as our first choice cb are under threat? Can see him being deployed more at rb.
        Think they'll take an offer for Ned if they get one Maids

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Think they'll take an offer for Ned if they get one Maids
          I was thinking the same. JFH definitely seems in the market for 1 or 2 cb's and I can't see it being Hall that he is looking to replace! We turned 3 mill down for him last year. I wonder what we would accept.

Comment

I was thinking the same. JFH definitely seems in the market for 1 or 2 cb's and I can't see it being Hall that he is looking to replace! We turned 3 mill down for him last year. I wonder what we would accept.
            Think it will be a case of what we can get he's still on top green gages

Comment

Mackems linked too now: http://www.wearewearside.com/post/20...near-exit.aspx

Comment

How long does Ned have on his contract. According to wikipedia he signed a 4 and a half contract in 2012. I assume this was renewed.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  How long does Ned have on his contract. According to wikipedia he signed a 4 and a half contract in 2012. I assume this was renewed.
                  2 more years.

Comment

So Mutch is out of contract. Shows it was a good deal to sell him.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Jesus Christ he has for some agent.

If we get that for it it'll be one of the deals of the summer.
                      My thoughts too.

I'm almost frightened to post my true feelings about Caulker on here in case any Palace spies spot it and the deal gets scuppered!

Comment

How we can mug Palace off for McCarthy, Mutch and Caulker is beyond belief.

Comment

Perhaps we can fly them Rob Green on the final day of his contract for a million quid

Comment

Keeping in mind we raised around £1.5Million for him on loan fees, I would say £6.5 is a great return for a player who isnt worth £8million anymore.

Comment

West Brom join the race for QPR defender: http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/wes...qpr-defender/?

Comment

Even Dynamo would struggle to make people believe Caulker is a £6m + defender !

Comment

Working...
                                X