• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norths View Post
    ----------Smithies-----------
    Onuoha-Hall---Lynch-Robbo
    -----Borysuik--Luongo------
    Petrasso---Chery-----Mackie
    -----------Polter-------------
    That really is a poor team.... ned at right back! Polter is only good for 8 or 9 goals in a season. Robinson is a wreck, mackie is farking shyte.

The rest of the squad aint much better. Dont get me wrong though, i will support the players to the hilt. We just desperatly need to sign 3 or 4 first team players or it will be another slog of a season.
    #fingerscrossed
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      That really is a poor team.... ned at right back! Polter is only good for 8 or 9 goals in a season. Robinson is a wreck, mackie is farking shyte.

The rest of the squad aint much better. Dont get me wrong though, i will support the players to the hilt. We just desperatly need to sign 3 or 4 first team players or it will be another slog of a season.
      #fingerscrossed
      It's probably the best of what we'll have left once the players that are expected to leave have gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

#fingerscrossed
        I agree that it looks like a poor side that would fo well to finish above 15th place.
        That attack will struggle to get into double figures,

Comment

Whatever we get for Caulker/Phillips/Sandro/Fer needs to be reinvested in a quality striker and winger.
          After that we probably could do with another central midfielder, and possibly another defender.
          Think we'll be set for the season then.

Comment

We must invest in a striker or 2, goals win points, points make success
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We still have a couple of months to bring players in so let's not worry too much just yet. Ideally we would have had more for the start of pre season but no one else has really so we are not unusual in that respect.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                We still have a couple of months to bring players in so let's not worry too much just yet. Ideally we would have had more for the start of pre season but no one else has really so we are not unusual in that respect.
                This is ssid every year and everytime we end up short.

They'll end up signing someone like Lee Gregory for £2-3m and he'll be as successful as Washington has been so far.

Comment

Nothing at all up front and for me a lack of pace and creativity behind. We have the makings of a decent back line and good keepers. Little else. On top of all this we have a gaffer who has yet to prove himself and tactically has already been found wanting on more than one occasion. It's going to be tougher than last year.

I think you have to get your summer business sorted early doors, otherwise you can't take advantage in those early games. We can't afford that happening again.
                  Last edited by hal9thou; 30-06-2016, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    Nothing at all up front and for me a lack of pace and creativity behind. We have the makings of a decent back line and good keepers. Little else. On top of all this we have a gaffer who has yet to prove himself and tactically has already been found wanting on more than one occasion. It's going to be tougher than last year.

I think you have to get your summer business sorted early doors, otherwise you can't take advantage in those early games. We can't afford that happening again.
                    He's also been found to be tactically astute with limited resources at times. He had an up and down season, don't ignore the ups. Chery, Luongo are perfectly good on central creativity, more than enough in terms of first team. Wings will need improvement should Hoilett and Phillips leave for sure. Borysiuk seems to be a solid holding mid which helps free up a role for Luongo to do what he does best and create. 1 striker who can really change the team will do wonders.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      He's also been found to be tactically astute with limited resources at times. He had an up and down season, don't ignore the ups. Chery, Luongo are perfectly good on central creativity, more than enough in terms of first team. Wings will need improvement should Hoilett and Phillips leave for sure. Borysiuk seems to be a solid holding mid which helps free up a role for Luongo to do what he does best and create. 1 striker who can really change the team will do wonders.
                      Out of interest, what are you basing this on?

Comment

GK
                        Ingram
                        Smithies
                        Lumley

DF
                        Hall
                        Onuoha
                        Robinson
                        Perch
                        Caulker
                        Lynch
                        Bidwell
                        Kakay

MF
                        Luongo
                        Cousins
                        Chery
                        Gladwin
                        Sandro
                        Henry
                        Borysuik
                        Paul

Widemen
                        Petrasso
                        El Khayati
                        Mackie
                        Wszołek
                        Shodipo
                        Ngbakoto

Strikers
                        Polter
                        Washington
                        Sylla

Comment

Looks good Norths. We've also signed Timothy Dieng, the Senegalese keeper from Duisburg.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Looks good Norths. We've also signed Timothy Dieng, the Senegalese keeper from Duisburg.
                            North's has clearly stated the 1st team squad so u23 players are not included. Also not like you to be so pedantic
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              North's has clearly stated the 1st team squad so u23 players are not included. Also not like you to be so pedantic
                              Sorry Weare, I hadn't noticed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                                GK
                                Ingram
                                Smithies
                                Lumley

DF
                                Hall
                                Onuoha
                                Robinson
                                Perch