Grant Hall ~ QPR Player of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    10 out of 27 starts is not most games....statistically anyway. If it's not an opinion what is it?
    He's played 9 out of our last 11 matches. Suggests to me that he's played plenty and is definitely in plans for next season.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      I personally don't think JFH will have him in starting xi come August old bean. Different opinion to you, it happens.
      fair play old sport. I'm just hoping come Aug BFG + Chery Baby is our 1-2 punch. I reckon that combo is only going to lead to more greatness (which we've only seen a small glimpse of).
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        My spurs mate always asks me how Rylan and Caulker are getting on. He raves about Caulker but says Hall was pony keep trying to get it into his head he's got in wrong way round

I'm over the moon Hall is ours did he extend contract too
        Hall and Caulker roughly same age right? Ask your spurs mate if they played together at youth level as i reckon we might be seeing that partnership next season.

Comment

at least we have got something right this season .... onwards and upwards

Comment

Working...
          X