What's happening with Clint Hill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's happening with Clint Hill?

Anyone know what the situation is with the old chap?

I'd hate to think the club would release him in the summer and he'd leave without getting a good send off from the supporters.

In an era where we have had 'superstars' on huge money without giving a toss about the club this guy has bailed us out time and time again and has been a role model of how we'd love all footballers to be.

I've been supporting Rangers over 30 years and he would be in my all time QPR 1-11.

A true legend in my opinion.

Think the word legend gets banded around too much these days, but would agree with you, Clint goes down as a club legend in my book. Been written off so many times and always manages to come back a bit stronger.

At the beginning of the season, i just wanted him as back up and for this to be his last season, but seeing his performances this season and the way has has held us together at the back, think he has surely earnt another year playing and given there is no drastic dip in his psychical capabilities over the summer, wouldnt be upset to see him starting next year.

Comment

Hill is a modern legend and his service and contribution to this club has been amazing.

Failty limited footballer but has sweat blood and tears for our cause whilst also sticking around through all the mess we have been through! Love Clint!!

I reckon he will get another year and more coaching opportunities. He knows he's not a first team player but JFH knows he can chuck him in when needed and he will stand up and be counted.

Comment

I think he deserves more than a 'cheers for your services over the years, see you later'

Comment

Definitely deserves another year based on his latest performances. Gets the best out of everyone around him when he plays by the example that he sets.

Comment

The kids would benefit if he was around the club. No slacking if Mr Hill is watching !

Comment

Another year 100%. Whenever the defence gets slack, he comes in and clears it up. He's been doing it for five years and I don't think he'll stop now.
              You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

clint great player for the hoops , love watching him nudge , pull shirts and in the ear of forwards . is clever enough to know his limits and plays accordingly , never has a bad game for us

Comment

Working...
                X