Tale of three pens and inconsistent Ref

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tale of three pens and inconsistent Ref

Now this is not an excuse for losing as we were S hite and deserved nothing but the refs decision making for the pens were abysmal. Three decisions and got one right

Why did we not get a pen when Perch's shot was goal bound and their player used two arms to keep it out???

Seen people say Konch was not a pen but I have seen it and I probably would give pen for first challenge so can see why decision was given. And finally Henry he gets in front of the man who for me goes through the back of him so for me no pen

Standards or refereeing in this league are rock bottom

Video challenges. One per manager, per half. Lose it if you are wrong. Won't hold the game up any longer than when the poor dears get a bang in the face and roll about until the mark mysteriously disappears.

Comment

we would of lost any way

Comment

You don't know that 72

Comment

Henry pen was an abysmal decision brought about by a weak minded ref who fell for the fans. Utter joke. Konch one was a pen for me, you can't go in like that and expect the ref to get the perfect angle to judge even if he got the ball first which he didn't.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
          X