Just Back !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back !!

No Passion, No Desire, No skill, No idea.
    That's the last time that lot see anymore of my hard earned , until things change drastically .
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
    That's the last time that lot see anymore of my hard earned , until things change drastically .
    Seen many say similar on Twitter. Shame on them. Mk Dons are an awful side ffs. What is wrong with us. Cannot string two wins together for love nor money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Seen many say similar on Twitter. Shame on them. Mk Dons are an awful side ffs. What is wrong with us. Cannot string two wins together for love nor money.
      Shocking and to think that some cretins (especially players) were saying this week that we could still make a late dash for the PO's.... I won't be bothering again this season as we seem to be coasting to a 14-12th place finish by boring everyone to tears...!!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
        I'm with you on that,went to Foolham and Brentford away and was so disgusted by those games told myself I wouldn't go again,but time heals and as I live only 30 mins from MK and our recent performance against Brum I decided to go, I must have MUG written right across me or the players saw me coming,well,after that they can do one,i am deffo finished for this season,fuming by that display.

Comment

You're not the only one. Same old Rangers they string us along that little bit more before stepping on your b0llox & crushing them into the ground just to remind us they haven't changed one bit.

Comment

just back.crack & sack.inept,clueless,boring, f ucking drossball.thank the footballing gods that hassle plank is on a twelve month rolling contract.

Comment

#### me that was utter dross. Went up there on 2 hours sleep and have been freezing my nuts off all day. Only player that deserves a mention for me was Luongo, only player that looked like creating. Other than that pure utter poopie

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                I'm with you on that,went to Foolham and Brentford away and was so disgusted by those games told myself I wouldn't go again,but time heals and as I live only 30 mins from MK and our recent performance against Brum I decided to go, I must have MUG written right across me or the players saw me coming,well,after that they can do one,i am deffo finished for this season,fuming by that display.
                The Brum performance would have seen this lot off by half time. I can't believe I just watched the same team. Sickeningly shite.

Comment

The more fans we take to away game the worse we play.

Comment

may go brighton away this season but deffo no more away games

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      may go brighton away this season but deffo no more away games
                      Midweek again and horrendous getting out of there on the train.

Comment

I see the line up and thought we'd see plenty of goals today, who was I trying to kid?

Should've started with the team that beat Birmingham.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          I see the line up and thought we'd see plenty of goals today, who was I trying to kid?

Yeah -I think Hassleplank was trying to be too clever by being tinkerman today. Came well unstuck with that dross.... Shyte team doesn't deserve us fans. There in numbers for that!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                            Shocking and to think that some cretins (especially players) were saying this week that we could still make a late dash for the PO's.... I won't be bothering again this season as we seem to be coasting to a 14-12th place finish by boring everyone to tears...!!
                            Only the deluded ever believed the play offs were realistic with this group of playere.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Really - With that midfield and attack? I saw it and thought it had a dull 0 goal performance again.
                              Toszer, Henry and Luongo = a dreadful midfield.
                              El Kayeti Chery and Washington did not strike me as a great attack. Why was Phillips dropped?

Comment

Working...
                              X