Boozers For MK Dons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boozers For MK Dons.

I know it was discussed on the MK Dons tickets thread, but dedicated a thread to tomorrow's watering holes.

I'm led to believe that there is only really a Spoons by MK Central station and then it's a bit of a cab from there to the ground? Few people I've spoken to are headed to the Bletchley Working Mans Club by Bletchley station.

Where are we all headed chaps?

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Matty.
    Spoons is 2 minute walk from Station and next door is also a Chiquitos.
    Walk a bit further up the road is also The Hub which has All Bar One, Secklow 100 Pub, Nandos, Las Iguanas and quite a few other places to eat as well.

Comment

Taxi from there will be about £5 to ground

Comment

The Irish club Robsondinho mentioned isn't opening due to a function early evening,

that's me fooked as we were going in there before and after to watch the live games on the box

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
          The Irish club Robsondinho mentioned isn't opening due to a function early evening,

that's me fooked as we were going in there before and after to watch the live games on the box
          Tried a few local pubs in Fenny Stratford, found 1 that isn't home fans only - Red Lion, Simpson Road

Comment

Anyone know what the parking is like around MK Central? We're driving up and looking to go somewhere to watch the Spurs game before driving to the ground.

Comment

It will be open, but not to 100's of Rangers fans looking to drink around 1pm. We have a game at home tomorrow so it will def be open for our fans to get a drink, etc but they do not normally turn up until 230 so for a 3pm KO at the Dons you will be pushing it. Parking will still be available and probably the closest you could park to Stadium MK for free.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

The Swan in Fenny Stratford

Comment

Originally posted by JOYCEY View Post
                  home fans only that's what I was told

Comment

Robbo is it worth trying the Irish club then, will they show the Spuds game?

Comment

home fans only that's what I was told
                      Just gave them a bell mate and they said QPR fans are welcome.

Happy days

Comment

Red Lion fenny stratford

Comment

Robbo is it worth trying the Irish club then, will they show the Spuds game?
                          Not to sure mate, just had a call of our groundsman who says the pitch is very wet, and with rain all night and all day tomorrow our game could be in doubt which means no one will be there except the people setting up for a function in the evening. I doubt they will have the game on anyway as probably won't open up until 2pm ish. Parking will be available still and it is a 2min walk to Fenny where there are a number of pubs which should show the game. The Swan, Bull and Butcher, etc on the high street.
                          It is a proper cr*p area for football fans where the stadium is with no pubs around, just chain restaurants etc. A few places in central bletchley, bit of a dump but you will get beer and able to watch the game, but you are looking a 15-20 min walk to the stadium.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Just gave them a bell mate and they said QPR fans are welcome.

Happy days
                            Will they have the Spurs game on?
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Will they have the Spurs game on?
                              The Red Lion, Simpson road are showing the game - QPR fans welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X