qprted visits school for world book day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qprted visits school for world book day

Ha! Just seen that and thought of Ted too!

Comment

He's probably better looking and a little younger than I expected.

I think it might be those woolly stuffed hands that are the cause of the occasional typos

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

I think it might be those woolly stuffed hands that are the cause of the occasional typos

I believe he is on a tour of schools around London today reading his QPR poetry.

Comment

Pink nose looks about right I reckon?
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Jesus....I thought I was about to read he'd gone in to smack a few heads together!

Comment

oh dear oh dear school for me was endless playing football dreaming of playing for qpr every night the same dream im there wearing a qpr top and the whole stadium is singing my name
              i can still remember a goal i scored aged ten playing for the school team,as a right winger i used to run down the wing and try to put in a cross but this one game i found my self in an unlikely position where i had drifted into the pitch to almost an inside forward so i tried to dribble for ward beat four players then for some ungodly reason decided that the only thing to do was to try to beat the other three players then hit the ball into the bottom left corner it was an amazing goal
              and amazingly the scouts for the district team were there i didnt know that and if i had not have gotten two serious injuries in two consequetive seasons i would have made the district team
              but when i left the secondary school aged 15 years of age,,all of me mates were all still talking about that one amazing goal that i had scored five years earlier
              but i was as a player so inconsistant i could be brilliant or crap im not sure why i was so inconsistant
              BUT KNOWBODY CAN EVER TAKE MY GREATEST GOAL IVE EVER SCORED FROM ME AND I THINK THIS SUMMER I WILL REVISIT THAT SAME PITCH BECAUSE ITS STILL THERE AND TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT MY GOAL AND MIGHTY BORED THEY WOULD BE
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Ted, this is the last time I'm going to tell you. Get your boll ocks out of the jar.
                You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Working...
                X