On the floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the floor

The main difference today was we didn't do much hoofball. Keeping it on the floor and playing quick clever football suits us so much better.
    We have the players to do it so do it.

Starting to believe in JFH. Start by making us solid and then work on creativity. Excellent all round performance.

Comment

Thought we played very well today and as IP kept the ball on the floor. . We were very composed with players knowing what they were doing. Henry stood out for me, just controlling midfield, aggressive, making it difficult and uncomfortable, breaking up attacks and short balls to players who can go forward and do things. By him sitting in middle allowed defence to have more time and we were never overrun allowing us to play football.
      Birmingham reminded me of how we have been for much of the season.

Comment

How long has Henry left of his contract?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

thought we were brilliant and deserved to win by more really.

That being said, i think Brum were exceptionally poor and allowed us to play our game. Cant see many other teams allowing us that much time on the ball again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

That being said, i think Brum were exceptionally poor and allowed us to play our game. Cant see many other teams allowing us that much time on the ball again.
            Your'e not wrong there JFH got his tactics spot on for Brum , I'm surprised no one has picked up on what I read that Brum has the lowest possession rate in the division

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              How long has Henry left of his contract?

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/ka...d-2528495.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

I agree Brum were awful but so are the vast majority of if not all the teams in our league. Loads of games we've either lost or drawn to teams where opponents were awful but we were slighy more awful or similar to. Saturday we were competent and we won deservedly. I know it's all about rebuilding and stability this year but Birmingham being as high as they are and us probably too far for a serious challenge on play offs does make you think if only we knuckled down earlier.
                As to next year the likes of villa, Newcastle and sunderland is going to be daunting.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Your'e not wrong there JFH got his tactics spot on for Brum , I'm surprised no one has picked up on what I read that Brum has the lowest possession rate in the division
                  So, this is the team that before we engaged JFH, we were so eager to get their Manager. It seems that he do not have the class to compliment the results!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                    So, this is the team that before we engaged JFH, we were so eager to get their Manager. It seems that he do not have the class to compliment the results!
                    UH ! dont understand your point

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      UH ! dont understand your point
                      I think he is saying that we're better off with JFH.

Comment

Working...
                      X